Go Sean Go

Appvol

A lot of members of this site do. Always baffles my little Teamster mind.
What baffles me is you think some of those Democrats that the Teamster Twitter is using should be speaking for us. At least get some of the better ones not the biggest idiots you can find. Sean is doing a good enough job making the rounds on the Networks

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hommie, you are showing your age. :-)
IMG_1874.gif

They've all ruined this country. It's about votes and that's it. Picking sides is lunacy
actually there's 5 top events that have ruined the country, all of which happened under a Dem President or at least their people

1. slavery
2. creation of the Fed
3. support of the Allies during WW1
4. the creation of the CIA
5. the 1965 immigration act

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
actually there's 5 top events that have ruined the country, all of which happened under a Dem President or at least their people

1. slavery
2. creation of the Fed
Creation of the dept of education under the Carter administration

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

1. slavery
2. creation of the Fed
Slavery was going on before this was even a country.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They've all ruined this country. It's about votes and that's it. Picking sides is lunacy
Mostly the idea of picking sides is about things or the idea of things that don’t affect daily life. As we said earlier, picking the side that is labor friendly isn’t so much lunacy but more survival. Get your piece of the pie.

Mostly the idea of picking sides is about things or the idea of things that don’t affect daily life. As we said earlier, picking the side that is labor friendly isn’t so much lunacy but more survival. Get your piece of the pie.
3rd worlder mentality

principles are what civilized people place importance on