Ron Guidry
Bob Mcadoo
Nolan Ryan
Dominic Hasek
Ron Leflore
Thurman Munson

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah she's 260 pounds with a mixed black/white little girl and no baby daddy around.

Perfect for you
68C79FC1-C74E-430B-B38A-626853255A3F.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
im a yankee fan and my fav player is jeter , but i agree he aint no GOAT
Five rings. 321 average in the World Series. 14 time all star. Sixth all time hits list. Sixth! Yankees career Leader in hits, steals and doubles. You’re right, there were so many shortstops that were better............

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Five rings. 321 average in the World Series. 14 time all star. Sixth all time hits list. Sixth! Yankees career Leader in hits, steals and doubles. You’re right, there were so many shortstops that were better............

Most runs given up as a SS

Let's look at the whole picture ;)

Brownslave688

Please read this when you can. Pretty interesting.

Yes that's the thing with Jeter. Put him at 3rd and he's probably an above average fielder. He just wasn't a suitable SS. His lateral range was terrible at a position where lateral range is very important.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes that's the thing with Jeter. Put him at 3rd and he's probably an above average fielder. He just wasn't a suitable SS. His lateral range was terrible at a position where lateral range is very important.
I didn’t understand that dWAR was actually wins above average, not wins above replacement. Big difference. And adjusted by position. Now I know it’s as dumb of a stat as WAR.

Brownslave688

I didn’t understand that dWAR was actually wins above average, not wins above replacement. Big difference. And adjusted by position. Now I know it’s as dumb of a stat as WAR.
But it gives SS a huge weighted advantage. Which makes it even worse for a SS to have a negative number anyway.

dWAR is pretty terrible though. Much better defensive stats out there. Like defensive runs saved. UZR.

MAKAVELI

But it gives SS a huge weighted advantage. Which makes it even worse for a SS to have a negative number anyway.

dWAR is pretty terrible though. Much better defensive stats out there. Like defensive runs saved. UZR.
If stats were the only thing that determines a GOAT, Barry Bonds would be the GOAT.:happy2: