Going commando

Nimnim

The Nim
My fear would be going commando and then splitting your pants ! lol

Then I assume you're not fortunate enough to have a tan/skin color the perfect shade to match the pants.

Perhaps you can get one of those iron on UPS logos and if you split your pants just sit on the patch. Since you're going commando because it's hot the heat should be enough to get the patch to adhere. Then when people stare at your behind you're promoting the company.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Then I assume you're not fortunate enough to have a tan/skin color the perfect shade to match the pants.

Perhaps your can get one of those iron on UPS logos and if you split your pants just sit on the patch. Since you're going commando because it's hot the heat should be enough to get the patch to adhere. Then when people stare at your behind you're promoting the company.

​....ordering patch now.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
This is a weird thread but I think it was about 25 years ago last time I wore underwear. I have a spare set of shorts in my bag in the event of a blowout.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Judging by the underwear my daughter gets from Victorias Secret, you may as well not be wearing any.
I would be spending most of my day digging the string out of the crack.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Last time I went commando, I was using the urinal at mc d's. forgot to take diad off clip. Soon as I unzipped, shorts hit floor.
Tmi?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Once had this guy wearing a kilt pick up his company's supplies for a local convention .
They sell kilts .
A female was walking by and said "nice skirt " , his reply was " it's only a skirt if you wear something underneath " .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I cannot comprehend how anyone could tolerate having that thick, coarse, polyester uniform material chafing on their junk all day.

rod

Retired 22 years
I never went commando but I did wear a pair of briefs that were too baggy the following Monday after I had had a vacetomy on Friday. I regretted that a WHOLE bunch.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Underroos are for girly-men. However, should you let it all hang out, save at least one pair. You'll need it for physicals and doctor's appointments. Think about it...the nurse does her thing, grabs the chart, starts leaving the room, then tells you, "OK, the doctor will be in shortly, so go ahead and strip down to your underwear."

There's no gowns in those rooms, and you're left standing there with only your hands to cover your shame. A mistake you will only make once.

Of course, you could do handstands, shadowbox or practice karate kicks in all of your glory as the doc comes in. But I didn't think of that until afterwards. I wish I would've, because then all of the nervousness is on the doctor. You act like this is how you always act, and he can't get this exam over quick enough.

P.S. Fair warning, there is no coming back from going commando. Ask any Commando...