Going from one belt to another

Birdblue

I was wondering how do I transfer from my belt to another? Like I’m on belt pd-2 and wanted to belt pd-6 how would I get moved to belt pd-6 permanently?

Box Ox

Show up to work in all black footie pajamas. Tell your sup you’re a ninja and give him a wink and a ninja fighting stance. Then tell him you’d really, really appreciate it if you were sent to pd-6.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was wondering how do I transfer from my belt to another? Like I’m on belt pd-2 and wanted to belt pd-6 how would I get moved to belt pd-6 permanently?
You slow down till they move you to pd-6.

You lay out a mafia style threat.

“You knows, yous guys got some nice production numbers, be a shame if something happened to dem. I feels I’d be of better use to yous, if I was over on PD-6”

J

jibbs

Have you... have you asked any supervisors if you could move?

Preloader pulls aren't permanent. It may seem that way with some pulls, but that's typically because people tend to load better (relatively, it's all relative) when they're consistently put on the same pulls.

When it comes to where you're working, supe's have final say but you can definitely provide some input as to where you'd rather be placed. If that fails, then yeah, start playing these games that others have mentioned in the thread. Just remember that management's got games of their own.

Mind your own :censored2:ing business

Christ, man, all he wanted to do was snort some blow and drink some Jack but it's obvious you're more of a meth kind of guy, eh?

Future

Victory Ride
Have you... have you asked any supervisors if you could move?

Preloader pulls aren't permanent. It may seem that way with some pulls, but that's typically because people tend to load better (relatively, it's all relative) when they're consistently put on the same pulls.

When it comes to where you're working, supe's have final say but you can definitely provide some input as to where you'd rather be placed. If that fails, then yeah, start playing these games that others have mentioned in the thread. Just remember that management's got games of their own.

Christ, man, all he wanted to do was snort some blow and drink some Jack but it's obvious you're more of a meth kind of guy, eh?
Funny boy ... I would slap the shine out of u