Gonna put more $ in your 401(k)? Do Tell…

Over70irregs

Nobody can accurately predict what's going to happen

I bet you 5 years ago nobody particularly the covid pandemic and the brave inflation we're dealing with right now
You are currently in the midst of a system change that is geared towards making you bend the knee. The date has just been moved up that’s all. The hope is that you will frog 🐸 into the pot and not notice the temp.

Over70irregs

Proof
1667750471873.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Looking back, I wish that I had put more in the 401K when I had it.
I topped out at 17% , I should have gone to 20%+.

Looking back, I wish that I had put more in the 401K when I had it.
I topped out at 17% , I should have gone to 20%+.
It's real easy to be a Monday morning quarterback

Nirvana none of the people have in their 401ks is pathetic

The current generation is going to be a big surprise when you go to retire and they don't have a pension plan

Over70irregs

It's real easy to be a Monday morning quarterback

Nirvana none of the people have in their 401ks is pathetic

The current generation is going to be a big surprise when you go to retire and they don't have a pension plan
Home Depot in PA had the nerve to not vote in a union. Carols old campgrounds?

Over70irregs

What is this proof of again? Most of those companies were grossly overpriced and due for a reality call. Looking like the dot com bubble again for tech. Chad and all his frat bros learned how to buy calls on robinhood by watching a TikTok titled “get rich in the stock market with this one easy hack” and the institutions were riding that :censored2: all the way up
Just goes to show how shallow the market was right? Cheap $ is no more.

Non liberal

14% Roth, wish I could. Really can’t afford more than that. Anyone that thinks they are going to live a comfortable life in retirement based on only our pension and SS has another thing coming. 401k is key. $500k at retirement+ the other two and you’re rolling. Will never have to worry about money.
Lol, SS, that’s rich!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
if dems win the senate gonna increase market contributions
if gop wins senate gonna watch the market climb to year end and then start transferring equities to bonds.

retired