Good Bye, Los Angeles

upsdude

I still say we sit tight and wait. Just as soon as everyone has vacated Mexico, we can head south. The weather is awesome and the cost of living can’t be much. This will be our chance to start over. I’ll stop by Washington on my way down to grab the Constitution, since Washington isn’t using it, we will. :thumbup1:

sendagain

I still say we sit tight and wait. Just as soon as everyone has vacated Mexico, we can head south. The weather is awesome and the cost of living can’t be much. This will be our chance to start over. I’ll stop by Washington on my way down to grab the Constitution, since Washington isn’t using it, we will. :thumbup1:

If you think Southern California had great opportunities, imagine what could have been done in Mexico. There are innumerable miles of coastline just begging to be developed into fantastic resorts. You drive across the border and wonder, what happened here?

tieguy

Banned

LOL, what a great idea.