Good Bye, ole man winter!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
sketch-1523792679553.png

Yeah, time to put away the snow gear!

My area is now enjoyable to drive around with no fear of getting stuck.

The cheap eBay ice cleats held up nicely, I'm saving it for next season.

My BC or BA is organizing to get moar summer shirts, butt I don't like the Orange EX, so I declined.

Bad enough to confuse the customers further by thinking that we're all the same companies when 2 opcos don't pay by the hour with bennies.

I got em trained that Green = Ground

Orange= Air

I still wear the legacy shirts with the dog logo on some cool days too

I needs a new jacket-vest though, the seatbelt wore out the left shoulder area.

Last snowstorm in early April had trees looking like this:

DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

Saturday was excellent
DSC_0001.JPG

bacha29

Clear flat and paved. Few if any to be found at my little piece of heaven. Vast majority are hilly unpaved and torn to pieces by loggers, coal strippers and gas drillers. Downed trees? You mean to tell me that you don't bring a chain saw along with you? You're spending your own money for everything else you need out there ,materials and tools your investor class employer should be providing and you don't have a saw?

DriverNerd

Well, we just got 18" of snow (Friday night through Sunday morning) with another 3-6" being added today. I wish we looked like your last picture. Our (UPS) hub pulled the drivers off the road yesterday at 12:30. I've never seen UPS pull their drivers so early. It was nasty.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
The snow is falling like a mutha here. I have never seen it this late and this hard. Well only once... an opening day at 3rd World Country Stadium in Milwaukee.

OrioN

Yesterday was 75

Today 40

We must be in the same region. Mid 80s then woke up to
download.jpeg

White fluffy stuff is easier than that heavy slush on last snowstorms of the year... stay safe out thurr!

Gotta help the nephew maintain his car.

Express Courier

The seasons are slowly rotating as far as when they occur. Winter lasts deeper into the year and summer lasts deeper into the year, it seems like to me anyway. I wonder if thousands of years ago winter was in July and Summer was was in January.

OrioN

Geezus, good thing you peeps are hourly.... 2 werds, white gold still in effect for your areas

And bacha, I understand your area was one of the worst for a subcontractor to be servicing... it's not like that everywhere else.

I only deal with dirt roads at about 30-40% of my route.

floridays

Oh I know. Local to Colorado and the current temps. That’s why I was confused.
I'm not local anymore but what he described sounded like Loveland, you can head up the Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park and experience these changes. Plus I knew it was 65 in the area today. You're on the western slope aren't you?