Good day to let some youngens' make some money

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"We have a President installed by a hostile foreign power who has shut down our government and is attempting to use hundreds of thousands of federal employees as bargaining chips..."
Keep illegals, drugs, terrorist out. Americans understand this! Why are the Democrats against this?

brostalss

Keep illegals, drugs, terrorist out. Americans understand this! Why are the Democrats against this?

Because it's all about votes. Dems think they let people in with open borders and give them the right to vote they will vote democratic which a majority do.

But if they were to vote republican I'm sure they would change their tune.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A wall will not keep illegals drugs and terrorist out. Smart Americans understand this! Why are stupid people for this?
I see it as part of a overall program. It sure can help if done right.

I also would cut any aid to countries allowing flooding, and set severe penalties for those hiring illegals .

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
"We have a President installed by a hostile foreign power who has shut down our government and is attempting to use hundreds of thousands of federal employees as bargaining chips..."
I really can't believe you think this is real. Chuck and Nancy don't have any reason not to be at the white house everyday. To negotiate. Trump is there waiting for them. Not him at all. They will cave soon.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Because it's all about votes. Dems think they let people in with open borders and give them the right to vote they will vote democratic which a majority do.

But if they were to vote republican I'm sure they would change their tune.
Dems and reps in office collectively want these individuals for cheap, exploitable labor, do not fool yourself.
I see it as part of a overall program. It sure can help if done right.

I also would cut any aid to countries allowing flooding, and set severe penalties for those hiring illegals .
This is partially true, in the sense that a unified program would work better than what we have. Its all about philosophy now. which is more humanitarian: The stick (difficult enterance, less aid, less job security) or the carrot (easy enterance, full aid, matched jobs)

watdaflock?

I really can't believe you think this is real. Chuck and Nancy don't have any reason not to be at the white house everyday. To negotiate. Trump is there waiting for them. Not him at all. They will cave soon.
I really can't believe you don't think it's real! Seriously, you don't think Trump is Putin's puppet? lol....wow.

Trump's offering temporary protections for Dreamers — protections which HE removed when elected, is NOT negotiating! The Democratic House has passed eight bills to reopen the government. The Republican Senate can pass any one of those bills today.
Quit blaming Nancy Pelosi and the Dem's for the Gov shutdown. Trump owns it.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

in other words.....

I wish we had a disagree button ❌. It would slow it way down. When there is money to be made. They will attempt with an obstacle now
Most illegal drugs come into our country through sea ports and hidden inside motor vehicles. Illegal drugs are not being carried into our country, on the backs of MS 13 members. That's just make-belief Trump talk.
It's 2019, drones and electrical sensor devices would be more effective. Walls are easily dug under or cut through.

Reminds me when the goofs believed Obama was going to take all of your guns, and different colored stickers on mailboxes were meant for who'd be left free or thrown into FEMA camps.

Its frightening, so many of the conspiracy theory believers are Right Wing Trumplicans.

Seriously, quit being such an idiot.

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

I really can't believe you don't think it's real! Seriously, you don't think Trump is Putin's puppet? lol....wow.

Trump's offering temporary protections for Dreamers — protections which HE removed when elected, is NOT negotiating! The Democratic House has passed eight bills to reopen the government. The Republican Senate can pass any one of those bills today.
Quit blaming Nancy Pelosi and the Dem's for the Gov shutdown. Trump owns it.

❌ Disagree. You will see it was all a pipe dream. I'm really surprised your that delusional. Record numbers everyday. Something Clinton, Bush 1 and 2, and O blah blah never even dreamed of.

3 done 3 to go

in other words.....

Most illegal drugs come into our country through sea ports and hidden inside motor vehicles. Illegal drugs are not being carried into our country, on the backs of MS 13 members. That's just make-belief Trump talk.
It's 2019, drones and electrical sensor devices would be more effective. Walls are easily dug under or cut through.

Reminds me when the goofs believed Obama was going to take all of your guns, and different colored stickers on mailboxes were meant for who'd be left free or thrown into FEMA camps.

Its frightening, so many of the conspiracy theory believers are Right Wing Trumplicans.

Seriously, quit being such an idiot.

Yes you are that delusional. It will be a Mueller nothing burger. Then what other dream will you concoct?