Good Guys with Guns exercising First and Second amendment rights?

over9five

Staff member
Remember BLM and Antifa burning down businesses and neighborhoods?
Shouldn't good men pick up arms and stop this? Especially when the police won't?

We PAY the government to protect lives and property. But what if they won't? What if they ORDER the police to stand down?
This society is going to :censored2:. Time to take it back.

El Correcto

god is dead
You see the point is these leftists don't want you to be able to defend yourself or your family. They want you to live in fear. They know their side is violent and evil and they want you on your knees.
View attachment 361296
They have been fairly successful in any state that requires you to have a permit to carry, no castle doctrine or stand your ground.

I’ve never heard of anything so stupid in my life, having to retreat from a criminal even in your own home or be arrested and tried for it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Shouldn't good men pick up arms and stop this? Especially when the police won't?

We PAY the government to protect lives and property. But what if they won't? What if they ORDER the police to stand down?
Police did a great job here. They might of gotten away with one night of rioting, but second night people would of died, I have faith in the society I grew up in that people would pick up arms and defend their businesses and lives.

Police did a great job here. They might of gotten away with one night of rioting, but second night people would of died, I have faith in the society I grew up in that people would pick up arms and defend their businesses and lives.
Police did a great job in my community. Mostly peaceful protest with some broken widow glass (most likely by right wing agitators). No burning buildings or shootings or deaths. At one point the police took a knee with the protesters and afterward everyone went home.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.

Check all the links to official documents embedded in the article as well as to the larger FBI report below.

Facts or fictions? See if there is a difference.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
They have been fairly successful in any state that requires you to have a permit to carry, no castle doctrine or stand your ground.

I’ve never heard of anything so stupid in my life, having to retreat from a criminal even in your own home or be arrested and tried for it.
Self-defense laws have always been based on reasonableness. No state I can recall, and I have study this, as ever not recognized the Castle Doctrine. You like using the term Stawman arguments, without actually knowing what one was is; but here you make one for yourself. So, now you know what a strawman argument is, while you are practicing it.

wilberforce15

Check all the links to official documents embedded in the article as well as to the larger FBI report below.

The far right isn't a threat at all.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Lol, I love when leftists say the quiet part out loud.

An entire article crying that "far right" people are a danger because they're fighting against violent far left agitators. Hilarious.

wilberforce15

Not according to FBI, (see report above⬆) CIA, NSA, state police forces, and arrest records in cities and towns across the US.

They're all overrun by lefties who have promoted only lefties.

Asking the FBI and intelligence agencies is basically like asking the DNC.

wilberforce15

The FBI and intelligence agencies spend 3 years trying an open coup against a Republican that was to the left of Bill Clinton.

And then they say the right is the threat.

lol.

newfie

And that's the point of my hypothetical. The permissiveness of gun laws and self-defense standards puts everyone in dangerous circumstances where who's who isn't as a important as who gets drawn on first and killed.
I don't agree with the verdict. It sends the wrong message about guns and self-defense. I haven't met anyone who thinks Rittenhouse taking of a assault rifle into an angry mob was a smart thing to do. Had he not brought this weapon his night there would have ended as everyone else's did. No serious injuries or death. It was a weapon in the hands of a fool that got us here and now the verdict supports wantabe hero's and fools.
without the weapon in that fools hands he would likely have died that night . I am an admirer of such proactive foolishness.

he shot and killed two felons who were bent on doing him and anyone else they decided they disliked harm.
addition by subtraction

newfie

You see the point is these leftists don't want you to be able to defend yourself or your family. They want you to live in fear. They know their side is violent and evil and they want you on your knees.
View attachment 361296
I think they feel confident that they can take away or control our right to self defense so they have also moved to reduce the police force that would defend us. The kyle case was a step back for their mission and why they are so upset.

newfie

every media source has an axe to grind and its own brand of activism.

The real threat to this country is liberalism that feeds riots in our major cities . Those left wing rioters are the ones consistently attacking and burning our police and our cities. If there is a right wing bogeyman where is he at and whats he waiting for?

I'm not looking at your right hand while your left hand is destroying my country. No slight of hand for me.

Last edited:

newfie

Glen Greenwald was once a founding member of the intercept.

What's interesting is leftism has gone so far left that more traditional leftist like greenwald, Gabbard and Dersowitz are gravitating towards more conservative media sources.

For example one of the forms of far right extremism in your article is the boogaloo boys.
boogaloo boys are anti-government and ant-police. Thats an extreme right and an extreme left position.

Last edited:
every media source has an axe to grind and its own brand of activism.

The real threat to this country is liberalism that feeds riots in our major cities . Those left wing rioters are the ones consistently attacking and burning our police and our cities. If there is a right wing bogeyman where is he at and whats he waiting for?

I'm not looking at your right hand while your left hand is destroying my country. No slight of hand for me.
Are you saying it was a bunch of liberals at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Wearing MAGA hats and waving Confederate battle flags and trump 2020? Interesting.