Good quotes or metaphors to use when question about performance

canoworms

"I do the same thing every stop, every day, without regards to the amount of stops I have in any particular day or where those stops are located." I have been using that for 22 years. Works every time.

djkre8r

I had a preload sup once tell me to "Hurry up - Time is money!" To which I responded,"You are correct sir! The more time it takes me to load this truck, the more money I make!"

bluehdmc

"Poor feeder planning" (When asked why I'm late arriving with a load. "Traffic" also works well.)

"Hurry is not in my vocabulary around heavy equipment and trucks."

sosocal

- why were you an hour over yesterday? I was scratch... it's just your numbers were off by an hour!

- how ever long it takes to get it done safely is my planned day, not what your report says.

- our job it easy from you air-conditioned office, eh?

- here are the keys and diad. I will ride and you show me how its done!!! (jokingly of course)

Got to be very careful with that last one - My supervisors would love that offer...

Buck Fifty

"I do the same thing every stop, every day, without regards to the amount of stops I have in any particular day or where those stops are located." I have been using that for 22 years. Works every time.

Thats right. that way you can tell them that the dispatch is different everyday, the stops are different, where they are put on the truck is different, how they are put on the truck is different, hell the only thing consistent on the the truck is ME. So you go fix your over allowed and you might like mine alot better.

OptimusPrime

Can I see "your" made up formula that gave you "my" made up numbers...

Think I asked this in a different thread. How are we not privy to this formula? How is that not in our contract? If we are to be held to the great boogey man in the sky that is telematics and over/under/scratch, we should definitively know how it's defined.