goodbye brown cafe

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Goodbye!

weakest-link.jpg
weakest-link.jpg

In t
Oh come on. The owner does us all a great service. You don't know 1/8 of the crap she has to deal with.
I've sent her many a thankyou in the almost two years I've been on this site. Probably at least 6 times. I asked her a simple question and she couldn't answer the question. It was my first complaint reporting something that was way over the top. I got no reply whatsoever. So in my honest opinion I think favorites are played here. At the time I was a little pissed but I got over it and I don't care to MUCH now. I love the site but there are certain posters who can do no wrong and it shows. Whatever

65Goat

In tI've sent her many a thankyou in the almost two years I've been on this site. Probably at least 6 times. I asked her a simple question and she couldn't answer the question. It was my first complaint reporting something that was way over the top. I got no reply whatsoever. So in my honest opinion I think favorites are played here. At the time I was a little pissed but I got over it and I don't care to MUCH now. I love the site but there are certain posters who can do no wrong and it shows. Whatever
Totally agree.
http://youtu.be/9h6ZXKHv19A

Last edited:

Re-Raise

Upssalesguy has posted 647 times prior to this on Browncafe and received 3 likes.

His 648th post says he is leaving and it receives 3 likes and counting. Interesting.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ha ha Ha, good one!

In tI've sent her many a thankyou in the almost two years I've been on this site. Probably at least 6 times. I asked her a simple question and she couldn't answer the question. It was my first complaint reporting something that was way over the top. I got no reply whatsoever. So in my honest opinion I think favorites are played here. At the time I was a little pissed but I got over it and I don't care to MUCH now. I love the site but there are certain posters who can do no wrong and it shows. Whatever
She's probably on another freaking cruise!

Out of respect for the upcoming Sept 11 memorial he has declared a two week moratorium on hijacking.
LOL!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I miss all posters, I only said what I said because we cannot keep everyone happy. If being on here, is upsetting to you, then leave. Lifes tough enough, and delete yourownself on your way out.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ok, I was wrong, you cannot delete your own accounts. It will be deleted within a week.
Once again, this is not a bash upssalesguy thread. For whatever reason he is leaving, he is gone, find someone still here to pick on please.