GOP in Arizona’s largest county votes to censure Cindy McCain

vantexan

Everybody loses in a trade war. Better to have the world pressure China and other bad actors together. That's one thing I agree with Milton Friedman on.
Wasn't happening and wouldn't happen unless we have a president with the backbone to do what's necessary.

The Driver

I drive.
So you aren't for supporting unionized General Motors selling more cars in China? You aren't very loyal to American workers. Not to mention China employs slave labor.
GM has four plants in China. They'll more likely to suffer due to their own mismanagement than being some kind of beneficiary of a stupid trade war.

vantexan

GM has four plants in China. They'll more likely to suffer due to their own mismanagement than being some kind of beneficiary of a stupid trade war.
And you're getting lost in the weeds. It's a whole slew of manufacturers. Not to mentioned the theft of intellectual property. The manipulation of their currency. For someone who understands international trade you seem uninformed.

vantexan

You want to tax Americans to protect GM profits. That’s not very conservative.
I want our manufacturing base to expand so that the working class can thrive and keep our economy strong. Since you look down on the working class and prefer the Chinese authoritarian model it's no surprise you care more about how it affects you than your fellow Americans.

It will be fine

I want our manufacturing base to expand so that the working class can thrive and keep our economy strong. Since you look down on the working class and prefer the Chinese authoritarian model it's no surprise you care more about how it affects you than your fellow Americans.
Cheaper goods improves the buying power and increases the quality of life for Americans. Sorry, your tax the poor philosophy doesn’t work.

The Driver

I drive.
And you're getting lost in the weeds. It's a whole slew of manufacturers. Not to mentioned the theft of intellectual property. The manipulation of their currency. For someone who understands international trade you seem uninformed.
You’re the one that brought up GM.
Everybody loses in a trade war. No matter how you spin it.