Got a Route

Siveriano

CYA! They will harass and try to speed you up. After that they will OJS you. Give a fair days work and the OJS will fail.
Aye thats my goal to get them to OJS me so they can cut my route. Im thinking into make me one of those tshirt saying " I lost 40 stops in a month, ask me how"

20:00 hour? Bro get on the 9.5 list
trying to but idk there is like noone knows how it works here, there is only one driver that files every week.

Cite the contract, with a steward,highlighting liability for DRs and missing packages. High claim area cannot be that risky if you are doing the right thing.
I love doing this. by Article and everything, my manager not so much. its kinda fun tho. before i go into the office i already have the answers ready that it comes to the manager kicking out of his office because he cant win.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Aye thats my goal to get them to OJS me so they can cut my route. Im thinking into make me one of those tshirt saying " I lost 40 stops in a month, ask me how"
I don't want to be a stickler but after an OJS seems they always adds more stops or maintains the current numbers, at least initially. You can tell they are on the verge of permanently lowering your stop count when they begin to give the car a daily barrage of cuts for a few MONTHS and then finally give up and edit the route properly for a lower stop count.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't want to be a stickler but after an OJS seems they always adds more stops or maintains the current numbers, at least initially. You can tell they are on the verge of permanently lowering your stop count when they begin to give the car a daily barrage of cuts for a few MONTHS and then finally give up and edit the route properly for a lower stop count.
Add all you want. All that does is add more to the paid day. Doesn't speed anything.

Siveriano

Idk i mean i keep telling my rep to grieve it.

Also well it was very fast but it seems they know already i wont run so after a day in the office with manager and rep my stop count dropped about 30 stops :)