Got bit two days ago

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Agreed. Jab it in the eyeballs than snap it’s neck.
I am 6'2+ 240lbs played football in school and basketball all my life, i will tell you, unless you are the terminator, you would get chewed up by this dog
Screenshot_20180225-152711.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If I had my 45, i would have emptied the clip on that beast after getting back intothe truck but I am not taking on a 100 lb animal with my bare hands and diad
If that dog was already on my wang it's too late for that line of thought. He's getting a DIAD on the head.

OrionsBitch

Not...
I have had my fair share of dog issues as most have. But unless that dog has mauled you and put you in the hospital requiring serious medical attention...sueing someone is a bit rash...I mean call the police get the fined and have their dog taken or something....but to sue someone for a lit of money is a bit ridiculous unless it litterally ripped your balls or face off. Someone above said they got $5500 from being bit in the elbow? I'm sorry but I have no respect for people like that. That's called being a whiny little bitch. Like I said get then fined, have their dog taken, and get deliveries banned. But to sue someone for a minor scratches from a dog is ridiculous.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My questions are: should i seek legal action to ensure that something is done and what more can i do.

"I just got attacked by a dog. I called 911, and I am waiting for the police and a ambulance.

friend your packages. My next call will be to the Union, and a lawyer.
"

Bigger centers it might fly but in little center land not so much, also there is a lot of small town dynamic in this situation that i left out of the post

Dude.... you're making excuses.

You post a wall of text, but then kind of "cop out" at a real world answer.

I don't know a single driver, that runs in extended areas, that doesn't carry "tools".

-Bug-

BTW.... it's a magazine, not a clip.

I have had my fair share of dog issues as most have. But unless that dog has mauled you and put you in the hospital requiring serious medical attention...sueing someone is a bit rash...I mean call the police get the fined and have their dog taken or something....but to sue someone for a lit of money is a bit ridiculous unless it litterally ripped your balls or face off. Someone above said they got $5500 from being bit in the elbow? I'm sorry but I have no respect for people like that. That's called being a whiny little bitch. Like I said get then fined, have their dog taken, and get deliveries banned. But to sue someone for a minor scratches from a dog is ridiculous.
FU
You are100% wrong. You know we was coming to your house. Control your animal.
Hope you have home owners insurance. Or I'm taking your house and burning it to the ground for fun.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That whiny little bitch is $5500 richer because some shmuck couldn't control their animal.

upsmuzakphreek

So a scar on your penis is ok? Idk. Not so sure if the shoe was on other foot. The two other times i got bit i reported the bites but did nothing cause they were bites, this felt like an attack. And now i am hearing that i am not the first to have it happen to. This is what is pushing me to the legal option

Dr.Brownz

You have no obligation to let the dog bite you! LOL this is pure cuckoldry. The people need to suffer a penalty for their transgression against the driver. Their negligence lead to the driver suffering damage, no matter how slight. This could have been a career ending injury if the dog had nicked a ligament, vein or artery. Multiple drivers in my center have been mauled so bad they had to retire (or even worse GO INTO MANAGEMENT)

upsmuzakphreek

No i am not making excuses, i am looking at real world points, dude. Always thouggt mags where associated with rifles ...but besides the point. I am asking how to go about this after I messed up the situation by NOT going straight to the local hospital (45 mins) away.

No i am not making excuses, i am looking at real world points, dude. Always thouggt mags where associated with rifles ...but besides the point. I am asking how to go about this after I messed up the situation by NOT going straight to the local hospital (45 mins) away.
Did you report it to your manager team?
Did you go to the hospital or seek medical attention?

Last edited:

upsmuzakphreek

Look i really don't care how you would have handled it, i am just trying to figure out what to do now. I handled the 8 seconds of terror the best i could and i am glad i can type right now. If i am a vag then whoop de doo, my dink took on a land shark and came out realitively intact.
I am trying to gain insight on how other drivers handled similar situations and what, if any repercussions, they expierenced

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Look i really don't care how you would have handled it, i am just trying to figure out what to do now. I handled the 8 seconds of terror the best i could and i am glad i can type right now. If i am a vag then whoop de doo, my dink took on a land shark and came out realitively intact.
I am trying to gain insight on how other drivers handled similar situations and what, if any repercussions, they expierenced
Your local union should have a lawyer. Contact your BA and have him give you the phone #.