Got let go

JR6G

I have been fired for attendance due to some personal matters but my union rep told me he’s trying to get me a hearing (which I would definitely win due to why I was having attendance problems) - he said by April 23rd he could get me a hearing. It’s now May 13. Am I screwed? What would you do in this matter? Am I done for?

PT Car Washer

I have been fired for attendance due to some personal matters but my union rep told me he’s trying to get me a hearing (which I would definitely win due to why I was having attendance problems) - he said by April 23rd he could get me a hearing. It’s now May 13. Am I screwed? What would you do in this matter? Am I done for?
Not at all. Many Locals are delaying hearings because of the trump virus. Ask your Business Rep the status of your hearing.

Nah

Call him and ask.

El Correcto

god is dead
When I got fired I was down at the union hall as soon as they opened to discuss the situation and file my wrongful termination.

I don’t get people that come on here when they have a union hall

542thruNthru

Have you called your BA to ask what's taking so long or did you just half ass it like how you do going to work?

I get you have anxiety issues but you need to go to work or be on FMLA. Looks like you did neither.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
if you did not show up to work the first time, why would things be different if you got your job back, need to work on yourself first