Gov healthcare

klein

Für Meno :)
Fellow canadian ? He immigrated from Hungary to the USA at first. Lived there for 3 years, and moved to Canada, got his medical degree there, practised a bit, and moved back to the US.
We hand out canadian citizenship much to easy here. Now thats a fact ! :smart:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"We hand out canadian citizenship much to easy here. Now thats a fact ! :smart: "

Well, at least you hand out citizenship.....California gives out all the help, money and services without a single bit of paperwork. It's like "Come on down!!"

P

pickup

Yeah, who wants to go to Maui, Hawaii ? 5 Star resort. Share Suite with me. (has 1 kingsize and 1 queensize bed, living room, kitchen)
$600 for the week (may 2nd - may 9th). Oceanfront and Oceanview Suite. (normal price $500+ per night).

Sexyupsman, are you still reading posts here? Klein is looking for someone to share a suite and fun times with.

klein

Sexyupsman, are you still reading posts here? Klein is looking for someone to share a suite and fun times with.

pickup, I enjoy the beach for sunshine, ocean, and bikini babes....

Time is running out, anyways, would need to know by tomorrow night. Couldn't find anyone,,,,, everyone to darn busy working..LOL

av8torntn

But, go out there, talk to Canadians in person. Only then will you get the real truth.

I'll give you one thing you are entertaining if nothing else.

First you make the false claim that there were no articles on the health care crisis in Canada.
Second you made the false claim that there were no articles on the health care crisis in Canada written by Canadians.
Third you make a weak emotional argument filled with falsehoods supporting your horrible health care system.

I gave you an article written by a Canadian based on emotional arguments exposing your pitiful health care system for the sham that it is.

Now your argument is that the only way you can really know is to talk to a Canadian in person? Very funny!!!!

klein

I'll give you one thing you are entertaining if nothing else.

First you make the false claim that there were no articles on the health care crisis in Canada.
Second you made the false claim that there were no articles on the health care crisis in Canada written by Canadians.
Third you make a weak emotional argument filled with falsehoods supporting your horrible health care system.

I gave you an article written by a Canadian based on emotional arguments exposing your pitiful health care system for the sham that it is.

Now your argument is that the only way you can really know is to talk to a Canadian in person? Very funny!!!!

Believe what you want. I'm not here to educate you.
If you think millions of us are dying , because of long waiting times. So be it. And another few millions enter the USA for healthcare treatment, thats fine, too.
I sure like the one that where we wait 5 days in the ER waiting rooms, to get treatment, esspecially how bad it stinks, because people haven't been able to shower or in any form be hygenic for those 5 days waiting. Thats the very best I heard.
But, believe it or not.
I don't care.
So, you're right in your own belief, how horrible our heathcare system is.
Canada is just a poor country, we can't afford better health services. But, our darn dollar keeps rising and rising against every major currency on the planet :(

Now take your horrible findings to the UN , so Canada will be rated much further down the list of quailty of healthcare.
We should be atleast futher down on the list then the USA... so we got to move atleast another 8 spots down.
But, I'm just a silly optimist, saying we will move probably 2 spots up, silly me.

BTW: Why is America only on 7th spot of the Winter paralympics in the Vancouver Medal Standings currently ?
You have 10 times the population, whats happening ?
Or is it, because they can't work, they get less healthcare and healthcare services ? Less bennies ?

To be honest, I actually hope Obama's bill doesn't pass.
And the republicans will need to find a solution later, (or leave it alone), until the fan hits the belt !
Then it would get really interessting to see you all scramble down there. :)

klein

Thank goodness!!! I'd be in pretty bad shape if you were.

I truely have diabetes.... I should be in the US to get better treatmeant.....

Oh gee, what was I thinking. Canada invented insulin . Oh, and much cheaper here to buy, too.

And just some more info :

Toronto's standards for education and health care are among the highest in the world. The city benefits from an extensive medical community, world-class medical institutions and research facilities.

In the pursuit of high-quality health care, Toronto researchers continue to make staggering advances in some of the most highly competitive and rapidly changing areas of modern health care research. More than $2 million is spent daily on medical research.( thats 1 city alone)

Ontario's publicly funded health care system is recognized as among the best in the world for quality service, facilities and administration. Ontario residents are eligible for Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP), a provincially funded medical plan that provides free, essential hospital and medical care to all Ontario residents.

And look at this :

Trillium Health Centre is one of Canada’s largest academically-affiliated tertiary care hospitals with highly-specialized regional programs in advanced cardiac, vascular, stroke, neurosciences, orthopaedic, and sexual assault/domestic violence services.
Housing a model ambulatory care centre and the largest free standing day surgery centre in North America, Trillium serves over one million residents in Peel and West Toronto and from other communities across Ontario.

Last edited:

av8torntn

[Oh gee, what was I thinking. Canada invented insulin . Oh, and much cheaper here to buy, too.[/COLOR]

Actually that is not true either. I think by now you know most anything that you post is false. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone. It was not invented by Canada as you falsely claim. It existed long before Canada. It was however discovered but not fully understood by the Germans. A couple Americans took the research a little farther followed by I think a scientist in Romania(not completely sure). A couple in Canada figured out how to extract insulin from animals. Their process was not very efficient so they did seek out an American company to aid them and figure out how to improve the process and bring it to the masses.

Now we get to the prize. I'm not sure what this means but it must mean something to you. An American invented synthetic human insulin. Synthetic human insulin is what the rest of the world uses.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hmmmm ! I thought everything was invented by Al Gore !! I'd be happy to donate Al Gore to Canada so they could have new & innovative things there. He could stay at Klein's house.

diesel96

The power of google compells us !....The power of google compells us !...:wink2:
One thing is clear, it wasn't discovered by America....#37 on the world's best healthcare list....

One of the most comprehensive experts on the subject of Healthcare reform is Dr Aaron Carroll, I have yet to hear anybody out debate him on this important piece of legislature...

klein

The power of google compells us !....The power of google compells us !...:wink2:
One thing is clear, it wasn't discovered by America....#37 on the world's best healthcare list....

One of the most comprehensive experts on the subject of Healthcare reform is Dr Aaron Carroll, I have yet to hear anybody out debate him on this important piece of legislature...

Oddly enough you bring that up Diesel (the website with comments). Just yesterday, I posted, if the bill doesn't pass, you'll see the US dollar dipping against other major currencies.
If it does pass, the US greenback will get a lift (head upwards). Because, that's called fiscal responsibilty.

blue efficacy

Right, so neglecting veterans, young mothers, and other vulnerable groups is better than letting them voluntarily get help from the big, scary, evil government.

I can see where there would be an issue if this sort of thing was mandatory. But it isn't, you merely imply that it may become so to further your anti-government agenda.

And apparently, that includes neglecting veterans.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
this stupid collection of a messed up bill is wrong on so many levels.
Now its reported that the IRS will be the governing body; explains why they request all those shotguns. Remember the story of last week where they were harassing a carwash over a four cent charge and this weeks tale over how many federal employees owe millions. rapid expansion of any agency will cause more dumb mistakes, do you really wish to have some public school educated pencil pusher making life & death decisions about what care they will allow you to have.
Basically people come here to improve their lives ( Latinos ) , because their corrupt governments can't supply the common folks with proper care.
So all you fools wish to turn our current health system into that of a third world's mess.
And how come bho no longer talks about stopping the fraud in medicare ?
Seems he kinda leaves that out of all his speeches.
Over a year in office and the financial waste continues because its the one government job that they have not added to.....fraud investigators.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now the healthcare bill has 'student loans' in it !????????? This monstosity is pathetic......Pathetic Pelosi's approval rating is 3 !!!!

tieguy

Banned
pickup, I enjoy the beach for sunshine, ocean, and bikini babes....

Time is running out, anyways, would need to know by tomorrow night. Couldn't find anyone,,,,, everyone to darn busy working..LOL

I'm getting a visual of a lecherours old man in a speedo oggling women half his age. :happy2: