GPS Device Recommendations

Kerri

Yes there is, I had one on my phone but my phone crashed and I haven't needed it since but I think it was "route4u" dont quote me on that though...also do a search on "route planner" Someone said there is not a program that will put it in order for you, this is not true...you may have figured that out by now...but I swore by this program. I am going to see if I can find it for you and come back - just realized 'sir digby chicken' said 'route4me' i looked that up and that wasnt the one i had...ugh

Road warrior, that's the one I used - this post is a little older so I'm sure you've found something by now but thought I'd still put my 2 cents in just incase you needed to change to another later or something lol

Swinger

I use road warrior to. Works very good in my area, I have a lot of rural area routes. It will order your stops but it is not always the most efficient. Pro version is 5 a month.

Swinger

Opening a map book or even the map app on your phone is free, all it takes is some critical thinking to find out where the stops are
The first time I went out on a sra route it was a route that averages 260 to 280 miles per day with 50-60 stops. I never got a chance to ride along on the route. I did what I had to do to get the job done. The app makes me a little bit more efficient. I know the route now but I still plot out the stops because there is no time to loop back around. If you miss one you have to take it back and face your manager. But thank you for your unsolicited non-constructive criticism.