Granny Stoners

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The irony with Moreluck is that she has shared some of her own health scares here and in this case, more and more scientific data accumulates that cannabis could be very helpful not just in cure but also in a maintenance prevention type manner. Cannabinoids are being separated out form the THC compounds in some case and used as a powerful cancer treatment so getting high is not required.

Israel offers medical marijuana in hospitals as an accepted cancer treatment and preventative and more countries are opening up to join their ranks.

Honestly, i use it mostly for relaxing and sleeping purposes. Used to take all kinds of meds for my ADHD, but way too many side effects( to me anyway) like loss of appetite, some made me lethargic and kind of down, some made me rage. Just wasnt worth it anymore really to be brutally honest. Not trying to go through life dependent on pills, freak that garbage. Good old blaze does me just right, keeps a brother more balanced and able to sleep at night lol. Dont abuse it at all. Just a lil tiny nugget and im good, where you got other people that blaze all day and night and burn through their stash like an idiot super quick. No need for it really, moderation is key in anything you do in life.

Honestly, i use it mostly for relaxing and sleeping purposes. Used to take all kinds of meds for my ADHD, but way too many side effects( to me anyway) like loss of appetite, some made me lethargic and kind of down, some made me rage. Just wasnt worth it anymore really to be brutally honest. Not trying to go through life dependent on pills, freak that garbage. Good old blaze does me just right, keeps a brother more balanced and able to sleep at night lol. Dont abuse it at all. Just a lil tiny nugget and im good, where you got other people that blaze all day and night and burn through their stash like an idiot super quick. No need for it really, moderation is key in anything you do in life.
Nice garden.
AP31640164593.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I agree and the last thing anyone should do is dictate to others how they should live. My only compliant is that these same people would dictate to the rest of us that we should live like them and then use a 3rd party with guns to enforce their will.
Im with ya dude on that 1 for sure.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Sucking burning smoke into your lungs can't be beneficial to your lungs........as evidenced by cigs. causing lung cancer. It doesn't matter if it's oregano or pot or tobacco......breathing in smoke is not healthy!

You don't have to be young to have damage to your brain from pot.....already existing brain cells can be killed.
I still won't smoke pot or eat it in brownies.

It's like these people that have botox injected into their faces and it's like nothing to them.....a form of botulism and it's injected into you voluntarily? You're nuts !
Pot smokers and other drug users are risking their health and they are allowed to do that. I choose not to do that. I haven't even addressed the legalities.
Try a vaporizer..... no smoke

wkmac

Haven't smoked since the late 70's and I'm still not sure I would if fully legalized. Never was much of a fan of alcohol so I rarely if ever even drink that. When it comes to mind altering, I'm just a bit boring that way these days. ;)

Regardless in the case of marijuana I still think it should be legal and I feel the same about mushrooms or any other wild or naturally occurring substance.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Looks good might have the munchy munches later lmfao.
Haven't smoked since the late 70's and I'm still not sure I would if fully legalized. Never was much of a fan of alcohol so I rarely if ever even drink that. When it comes to mind altering, I'm just a bit boring that way these days. ;)

Regardless in the case of marijuana I still think it should be legal and I feel the same about mushrooms or any other wild or naturally occurring substance.
Shrooms wow, now that was many moon ago lol. The government knows how much money is on the table if they legalize it. Crazy part is how legalizing that will open up doors for lots of tax dollars, putting people to work also. Crazy to think that, if they make it legal, buts thats the truth and reality of it.

wkmac

I'm with you there...once you pick up the phone and get the 'message', no point in hanging around the phone!

I don't know. I don't see a problem with a revisit if one chooses. Some people it may in fact serve them well.

I loved psychedelics back in the day, orange sunshine and mesculine among others being the preferred choice. Now I can definitely see myself revisiting that before my days on the planet are done. ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't tell anyone what they have to do or not do. I basically don't care what anyone does....as long as you are not hurting anyone but yourself.
I smoked for 48 years......I quit in Set. '08
So, I'm not a virgin to vices, but I picked my poison. I don't drink and haven't had a drink since I turned 21 and got turned off by the taste of liquor.

If anyone wants to smoke pot, do meth or any kinds of drugs, have at it. Knock your socks off. YOLO is not a very intelligent battle cry.

BrownArmy

Congrats More on quitting smoking!

I'm gradually winding down my tobacco intake, and I want to be tobacco-free by my 40th birthday (coming soon)...

If I might ask, what method did you use to quit?

I've 'quit' several times in the past, but clearly it didn't stick.

I tried Chantix, but it gave me murderous and otherwise disturbing dreams - non-ideal.

I have friends who tried the patch, but it also gave them crazy and unstable dreams...

wkmac

I'm gradually winding down my tobacco intake, and I want to be tobacco-free by my 40th birthday (coming soon)...

I tried Chantix, but it gave me murderous and otherwise disturbing dreams - non-ideal.

I have friends who tried the patch, but it also gave them crazy and unstable dreams...

Damn! So glad I never smoked tobacco in the first place.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Murderous dreams!!!!! Wtf

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Chantix was the biggest waste of $160 ever....gave me crazy nightmares and mood swings. Never again.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Murderous dreams!!!!! Wtf
No seriously, Brooklyn....it was messed up. Chantix affects the neurotransmitters (chemicals in the nerve cells in your brain that control moods like dopamine and serotonin)...similar to Prozac and other antidepressants. It did somewhat curb my urge to smoke...but gave me crazy, violent and vivid dreams. After 2 weeks, I threw the rest of the month's meds in the trash. I'd much rather smoke....lol