Great Spouses

mittam

I`m sticking with animals they are always happy to see you when you come home. They don`t bitch about not having enough $ or wanting to barrow the car. And the cost for there happiness is a bowl of food or a treat ! :-)
have a few of those, easy to take care of easier than kids!!!

K

kenNOrush

I have a good wife too. She takes care of my lil girl and her two boys. She puts up with me bitching about work. It could be worse, working somewhere else with a whole lot less pay!!:laugh:

filthpig

I love my wife. She's a good woman who keeps my head on straight. To quote Urban Cowboy..."If it weren't for Elaine & them kids I'd be just another pile of dog:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: in the cantaloupe patch."
My wife's not named Elaine, but you get the picture.

HAPPYDAYS

okay, I know I am not a perfect wife and never will be June Cleaver but after reading how wonderful all the wives are, I am feeling a little guilty...My husband works all day, sometimes comes home to a screaming hot headed woman who is about ready to tie the kids to the ceiling fans .. while I am burning dinner! I work also, so sometimes he is lucky to find his BVDs and socks in the morning...we are married with children.

He is our rock, home base, head of the household, he somehow always has enough to pay the bills and have the extra $ for the kids activities. He works hard, plays hard and smiles all the time. He still calls me his "Bride" and we were married over 18 yr ago. He is a great guy and I know I have a keeper.

We almost lost him in 2006 to cancer, every day he is our gift. Tell that wonderful spouse EVERY day how much you love them before they walk out the door. Don't take them for granted. He has worked for UPS as a driver for over 25 years.

LiL"Comet"

okay, I know I am not a perfect wife and never will be June Cleaver but after reading how wonderful all the wives are, I am feeling a little guilty...My husband works all day, sometimes comes home to a screaming hot headed woman who is about ready to tie the kids to the ceiling fans .. while I am burning dinner! I work also, so sometimes he is lucky to find his BVDs and socks in the morning...we are married with children.

He is our rock, home base, head of the household, he somehow always has enough to pay the bills and have the extra $ for the kids activities. He works hard, plays hard and smiles all the time. He still calls me his "Bride" and we were married over 18 yr ago. He is a great guy and I know I have a keeper.

We almost lost him in 2006 to cancer, every day he is our gift. Tell that wonderful spouse EVERY day how much you love them before they walk out the door. Don't take them for granted. He has worked for UPS as a driver for over 25 years.

I'm so happy for you HAPPYDAYS he was able to beat cancer its a terrible decease it took my mother from me when I was 17 yrs old:sad-very:. Now I am married to a wonderful man that I would have given anything for him to have met her. He had to become a stay-at-home dad back in Oct. of last year for me to go driving because of knowing what would come after getting my 30 (actually 2 sets of 30 days) of working the pre-load and re-load before I finally got my promotion. We have 3 small children 5, 6, and 8 everyday when they get home you guys know the drill homework, ball practice (he coaches also) then dinner. Even when I would get down on myself for anything he would just give me what I needed at the time to pick myself back up. He does most of the cleaning even clothes (it took me a while to train him on that) and always able to fix no matter what is broken. He puts up with me complaining about the Brown shed for all the ridiculous an-ticks that goes on. I'm so very blessed for him and all that he does for myself to be the breadwinner and not get bent out of shape like a lot of men would. When I get home from working at around 2:00 am he will have something for me on the stove to eat. Hell he cooks better than I do...

thanks for this thread its a good one I'm gonna have to give him a little something something and I'm sure he will thank you for this thread too!!!:bigsmile2:

hyena

I also have a great wife who supports me and understands the bs that goes on at my work. She understands when im frustrated and when Im happy. We have 3 small children she works during the day and then as soon as she comes home I go to work. I maybe get to see her for 10 min or so. We have sunday off together since we both work 6 days a week so thats nice. Right now she works full time untill I can drive full time. Some how she still manages to have me dinner when I get home and will sit with me while I play the ps3. Oh and her food is the best and im not kidding either. The house is always clean, etc. Her only downside is shes a manager so I tell her all the time if she dont have dinner ready then i'll file a grievance on her! lol! Overall she is a great women!