Greg Kerwoods Contract Review

What'dyabringmetoday???

Nope you're absolutely right about that part and I was wrong. I did believe that. But in all fairness they promised other things that didn't happen like the elimination of PVDs.

Though you are wrong that my major problem with this contract is who negotiated it. It probably doesn't help that I've been taking a bunch of jabs at OZ for fun. I've already said that I'll be voting Yes because on the whole it's a good contract but doesn't mean I won't criticize the things I don't like.
Better be careful or Big Union Man will direct you to run for office. Never badmouth "elected leaders". Lol.

Thebrownblob

Why not, the union is?
They’re the ones that negotiated it. Why wouldn’t they? Are you suggesting that they should say you shouldn’t vote for it. I would think if that was the case they wouldn’t have presented us with it at all. Personally, I’ve never once cared about someone’s endorsement or not. I’ll make up my own mind.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
They’re the ones that negotiated it. Why wouldn’t they? Are you suggesting that they should say you shouldn’t vote for it. I would think if that was the case they wouldn’t have presented us with it at all. Personally, I’ve never once cared about someone’s endorsement or not. I’ll make up my own mind.
It's illegal to tell people how to vote.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every flyer they put out conveniently leaves out key info. Propaganda.

Thebrownblob

Every flyer thry put out conveniently leaves out key info. Propaganda.
Do you have the full agreement? Did you go to your union meetings? Anyone telling you to vote yes or no either way it’s giving you propaganda. You just told me “vote no” without any info. Pure propaganda. See how it works?

Trucker Clock

Most full time care about pension, 9-5. Part time is off the radar, don't care.

Really?

Well, the contract was supposedly almost done. The issue holding it up was PT pay, We, as a whole, as a Union, said we were willing to strike over the remaining issue. Apparently, you aren't part of the same whole. You don't care. You only care about yourself. That is fine. I put myself first, but I still care about the collective.

Wally

Really?

Well, the contract was supposedly almost done. The issue holding it up was PT pay, We, as a whole, as a Union, said we were willing to strike over the remaining issue. Apparently, you aren't part of the same whole. You don't care. You only care about yourself. That is fine. I put myself first, but I still care about the collective.
Everybody just cares about themselves. That's how it is.

Wally

Nope not really I’m willing to go on strike if people really vote no because of a pension issue. I just don’t think they’re willing to vote no because of it in large enough numbers.
We can fix it by taking part time money, shifting it to the pension!