Guaranteed 8

1989NW

I have seen people on here say that FT drivers are guaranteed 8 hrs a day. The bottom 5 seniority drivers at my center have to call in every morning to see if they are working. Can someone on here explain to me and help me to understand how we are guaranteed 8 hrs of work if there are not enough routes running for all the FT drivers to be driving?

I have seen people on here say that FT drivers are guaranteed 8 hrs a day. The bottom 5 seniority drivers at my center have to call in every morning to see if they are working. Can someone on here explain to me and help me to understand how we are guaranteed 8 hrs of work if there are not enough routes running for all the FT drivers to be driving?
The 8 hour guarantee is if you work

Back first

You shouldn’t have to call in every morning. They should give you 24 hour notice in you will be laid off.