Guaranteed 8

Frontflip

If you are scheduled to show up then they owe you 8 hours. Also make sure they are following seniority.

Thats what I thought, thanks for responding. Seems like a lazy or disrespectful way to handle it by management but I'm pretty new here. We had at least 20 drivers FT/seasonal show up and go home unpaid the other day.

Why aren't you working Tuesday through Saturday?

Not sure but I think its related to them wanting to keep the handful of newer drivers on the same route through peak. I don't mind working any 5 consecutive days but I do mind showing up to work and getting sent home unpaid.

542thruNthru

Thats what I thought, thanks for responding. Seems like a lazy or disrespectful way to handle it by management but I'm pretty new here. We had at least 20 drivers FT/seasonal show up and go home unpaid the other day.

Not sure but I think its related to them wanting to keep the handful of newer drivers on the same route through peak. I don't mind working any 5 consecutive days but I do mind showing up to work and getting sent home unpaid.

Do you know what supplmental contract you're under?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why aren't you working Tuesday through Saturday?
If I were a RPCD in your center scheduled Tuesday thru Saturday, I would be having a fit and grieving for your Monday pay at time and a half.

I don't see a Peak Season clause in Article 22.4.