Guess who's going into the pharmacy business?

falcon back

You saying you and your neighbours are a bunch of stereotyping racists?
I noticed you said nothing to the fella calling people hillbillies. Isnt that a stereotyping racist statement?

The bubbas aren't racist, they dont like outsiders selling heroin and meth. Cuts into their business. That's not my thing so I stay out of their way.

MAKAVELI

I noticed you said nothing to the fella calling people hillbillies. Isnt that a stereotyping racist statement?

The bubbas aren't racist, they dont like outsiders selling heroin and meth. Cuts into their business. That's not my thing so I stay out of their way.
Where do you think the bubba's get their heroin and meth? Lol

dezguy

You're the one who decided to bring race into this thread. Don't get butthurt when someone calls you out on it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

You must live in an awesome trailer court.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So you automatically associate crack with a black dude. I imagine whites do crack.
Like you.

butt-crack_2-duct-tape.jpg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Sounds remotely similar to Fat Freddy, the guy you had to go crawling back to and humbly ask him to take you back and put you on his payroll again. But don't worry...humble pie comes in many flavors and I'm sure your mother knows how to bake one.
Sounds like your obsession with "crawling back" is more reflective of your life and not that of the rest of us.

bacha29

Sounds like your obsession with "crawling back" is more reflective of your life and not that of the rest of us.
You're the one who freely admitted that you did and you can't blame your mother for her inability to continue to find excuses for you still living at home at age 37.

floridays

Oh, don't play dumb.

This is the exact thing you did before, once you figured out makaveli was black.
Speaking up for the white guy, post where he mentioned race.
I have a hard time sticking up for old fart, I made a practice of defending people however.