Guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Several times a year, I load all my weapons and place them on a table facing me and wait for them to fire at me.
And every time I'm disappointed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Same thing with my car as it never leaps out of my garage. But I have to have a license and insurance to drive it.
1658274046302084.jpg

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
While speaking in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday President Biden said, “The bullet out of an AR-15 travels five times as rapidly as a bullet shot out of any other gun.”

Ironically, on June 30, 2022, Field & Stream did an in-depth look at the “Five Fastest Rifle Cartridges” and the two AR-15 rounds, .223 and 5.56, did not even make the cut.

Here are the top rounds, as listed by Field & Stream, and the feet per second (fps) they travel upon being fired:

1. .220 Swift — A 40-Grain .220 Swift round moves approx. 4,300 fps.
  2. .257 Weatherby Magnum — An 87-Grain .257 Weatherby Magnum round moves approx. 3,700+ fps.
  3. .30/378 Weatherby — An 165-Grain .30/378 Weatherby round moves approx. 3,400+ fps.
  4. .224 Clark — An 80-Grain .224 Clark round moves approx. 3,500+ fps.
  5. .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer — A 50-Grain .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer round moves approx. 4,600 fps.
By contrast the two AR-15 rounds move at approx. 2,700 – 3,100 fps.

Action Joe also said the best way to defend your property is by committing a felony with a double-barreled shotgun, man.

Thebrownblob

...well regulated militia is the part you always conveniently ignore.
Who do you think regulates it? The government lol that would defeat the purpose.

“It means the militia was in an effective shape to fight." In other words, it didn't mean the state was controlling the militia in a certain way, but rather that the militia was prepared to do its duty.”

Stick to antifa, and Black Lives Matter, and gender studies as your main knowledge because you don’t know anything about this.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Who do you think regulates it? The government lol that would defeat the purpose.

It means the militia was in an effective shape to fight." In other words, it didn't mean the state was controlling the militia in a certain way, but rather that the militia was prepared to do its duty.

Stick to antifa, and Black Lives Matter, and gender studies as your main knowledge because you don’t know anything about this.
The meaning of "regulated" was different then. It meant well trained. Not government controlled.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
FJB

• Over 376,000 migrant encounters have occurred in Eagle Pass, Texas, since October 2021
  • The town has three official border crossings on its western edge, which is defined by the Rio Grande
  • Eagle Pass locals say they are now closing businesses earlier, training children to use tasers and weapons and are hearing knocks on windows late at night
  • Many illegal immigrants drown while crossing the Rio Grande into the town, leading to at-capacity mortuaries and a 'very traumatic' body recovery process
  • Some migrants have made their way to the outskirts of the town, where they 'killed the dogs' on one property 'in order to steal something'