It's The Economy -tupid

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Well there you go. Have good pay? What's the big deal? Who gives a :censored2: about people living paycheck to paycheck on low pay even before all this inflation?
Maybe they shouldn't be driving new cars, buying the newest cellphones, more house than they can afford, etc. People make their choices and want to blame someone else when things blow up.

vantexan

Maybe they shouldn't be driving new cars, buying the newest cellphones, more house than they can afford, etc. People make their choices and want to blame someone else when things blow up.
Making $10-$15hr doesn't lead to nice homes, new cars, and fancy cellphones. It means you're strapped all the time. Always amazes me when someone who makes good pay, has great benefits, is totally cavalier about what others make. Tens of millions of people have poor pay with no future and the idea that they'd all do better if they were more responsible is ignorant. Some certainly could but most won't in the areas they live in because those kind of jobs just aren't there. Writing them all off as irresponsible is asinine.

PT Car Washer

Making $10-$15hr doesn't lead to nice homes, new cars, and fancy cellphones. It means you're strapped all the time. Always amazes me when someone who makes good pay, has great benefits, is totally cavalier about what others make. Tens of millions of people have poor pay with no future and the idea that they'd all do better if they were more responsible is ignorant. Some certainly could but most won't in the areas they live in because those kind of jobs just aren't there. Writing them all off as irresponsible is asinine.
Thank you Republicans for the $7.25/hr Federal minimum wage.

Next Day Err

This is America. Nobody holds your hand here, you’re on your own. I think it’s ironic that Republicans are the ones complaining about how tough it is these days, even as wage growth is beating inflation.

Grab them bootstraps, America! Pull, pull, pull! Isn’t this what makes us great? Work harder! Better keep the wolf from the door! Produce!!!!

Thebrownblob