Guns

Thebrownblob

With lots of citizens exercising their God Given Second Amendment Rights.
Just imagine if those two idiots filming were exercising their right. Imagine if St. Louis had a decent prosecutor that didn’t allow criminals to roam the streets freely.

Last edited:

vantexan

Just imagine if those two idiots filming were exercising their right. Imagine if St. Louis had a decent prosecutor that didn’t allow criminals to roam the streets freely.
Geez, why did that man sitting down not get up and run away? Was he on something and didn't realize what the other guy was trying to do?

rod

Retired 22 years
Exactly how about the two chuckleheads filming tic toks or twittering or whatever that heck they were doing and said “hey dude run?
From what my relative who use to live in St Louis told me--"getting involved" wouldn't be the wise thing to do and calling the cops would have been useless.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1677763388333.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The legislation from December 5th, 2022, states that anyone in possession of a magazine that can store 30 or more rounds would face charges of a misdemeanor and face a minimum term of 180 consecutive days in jail without the possibility of work release, a maximum sentence of one year, and a $1,500 fine.
On February 16th, Ohio think tank The Buckeye Institute filed a lawsuit against the city of Columbus to protect the rights of Ohioans to keep and bear arms.

“Columbus City Council has once again tried to circumvent our clients’ rights, along with the rights of all law-abiding Ohioans, by enacting excessive and improper restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms—threatening jail time for those who don’t comply. These constitutional violations must be declared null and void,” David C. Tryon, director of litigation at The Buckeye Institute and an attorney on the case said.

oldngray

nowhere special

The legislation from December 5th, 2022, states that anyone in possession of a magazine that can store 30 or more rounds would face charges of a misdemeanor and face a minimum term of 180 consecutive days in jail without the possibility of work release, a maximum sentence of one year, and a $1,500 fine.
On February 16th, Ohio think tank The Buckeye Institute filed a lawsuit against the city of Columbus to protect the rights of Ohioans to keep and bear arms.

“Columbus City Council has once again tried to circumvent our clients’ rights, along with the rights of all law-abiding Ohioans, by enacting excessive and improper restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms—threatening jail time for those who don’t comply. These constitutional violations must be declared null and void,” David C. Tryon, director of litigation at The Buckeye Institute and an attorney on the case said.
They know that law will get tossed out in court but they don't care. The city government is overwhelmingly very liberal.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t actually recall seeing blacks at the gun ranges I’ve been to in many states, indoor & outdoor, tactical and target.
Since they only make up 17% of the US population, that may be understandable.
90% of TV commercials show blacks acting civilized. I don’t see that or hear them talking like that in real life.
My observations make me racist..,
I see blacks. Guys from the suburbs though. None of the inner city gang bangers who mostly can't shoot straight. Probably a good thing they don't bother to learn.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t actually recall seeing blacks at the gun ranges I’ve been to in many states, indoor & outdoor, tactical and target.
Since they only make up 17% of the US population, that may be understandable.
90% of TV commercials show blacks acting civilized. I don’t see that or hear them talking like that in real life.
My observations make me racist..,

The reason you don’t see them at the range is they have a live range over in the ghetto
moving targets, cars to hide behind abandoned buildings …

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The reason you don’t see them at the range is they have a live range over in the ghetto
moving targets, cars to hide behind abandoned buildings …
I don't think the object is to hit anything further than leaning over a counter and murdering the cashier for $20.00.

I guess that's another reason.