Guns

HarryWarden

These people couldn't get more retarded. Now they want to sue Call of Duty too. 🤡

I’ll give them a break because they’re feeling extreme trauma and guilt, they lost their loved ones in a horrible way, they’re trying to cope and “fight back” but it’s hard to do when the killer never really faced any justice

But no, violent video games and movies are not the problem. Still a little cruel to call them clowns and mock them

Thebrownblob

I've always thought it funny that Hollywood producers, directors, and actors want gun control but have for decades been filling our minds with gratuitous violence while making big money. And get very defensive about doing so.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717383774822.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I think I'm movin' to Texas...
View attachment 487156
Never knew that one person with 30 guns, is more of a threat. Then one person with one gun? Lmao. What a joke. It's a shame a law abiding citizen didn't put a few holes in this guy. Wait it California. You have no right to have a gun. How did this happen??

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I think I'm movin' to Texas...
View attachment 487156

This had to come from a Democrat because they are easily fooled and angered. Notice how one says “sell” while the other say “buy.” To buy a Taco I don’t need any of the above list mentioned but I do need an ID and fill out a form to buy a gun. Just think what a gun store has to go through to sell guns. Just think how many Dems wet their diapers over this.

oldngray

nowhere special
This had to come from a Democrat because they are easily fooled and angered. Notice how one says “sell” while the other say “buy.” To buy a Taco I don’t need any of the above list mentioned but I do need an ID and fill out a form to buy a gun. Just think what a gun store has to go through to sell guns. Just think how many Dems wet their diapers over this.
Calling it an "assault rifle" should have been a clue

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That sounds unconstitutional.
The rules state that one must be 500 feet from a dwelling to fire a gun.
I go out in a boat offshore by at least a mile, turn me engine off ( it's required ) and do some plinking.
People onshore continue to call the cops on me.
I have been checked out by my local cops, the marine patrols, and the State Police boats.
To which they all state that I'm not in violation of any laws, but too many snowflakes think Massachusetts is a gun free state.