Gypsies...

over9five

Staff member
We have a system in place where every trailer pulled by a gypsy is grieved, and UPS happily pays every one. Been going on for months.
Me, I think it's freakin scary. They pay the gypsy, and then pay us the grievance every time. This makes no sense... unless you're gearing up for a strike.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We have a system in place where every trailer pulled by a gypsy is grieved, and UPS happily pays every one. Been going on for months.
Me, I think it's freakin scary. They pay the gypsy, and then pay us the grievance every time. This makes no sense... unless you're gearing up for a strike.
We file on every contractor. We have lost every grievance. Our teamster brothers are voting against us

ManInBrown

Willow Grove has gypsies right on property pulling loads off doors. I go to walk up to the dispatch office the other day and one of the dispatchers is stankding outside giving the gyps instructions how to get to his load. Then I was told today might not of been a gypsy but a “skip zone” driver whatever that is. What a weak local Willow Grove must be in. In the 177 no gypsies on property anywhere

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Cmon, you can't stop there!
8EE51FF3-E7EC-4C1B-B6E3-1403984250C8.gif