Hacked by fatal error

fethrs

Can't logon, had to use pull down menu where I have my websites saved that I log on too. Anyone else see this?

fethrs

I'm off to Colorado, no internet until tonight, somebody may want to mention this to Cheryl or one of the mods.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Saw this too. Just camee into see if someone had mentioned it to Cheryl yet. I will send her a message in case no one else has.

browndevil

Hey Jones when I clicked there it came up "hacked by fatal error" My issues and remedy is the same as fethrs described. Happy belated Mother's Day fethrs's mom!:happy2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The HP for BC appears to have been hacked.
The temp sol is to add /forum in the URL and it works fine.

Notified Cheryl and posted a notice to the other Mods.

fethrs

Hey Jones when I clicked there it came up "hacked by fatal error" My issues and remedy is the same as fethrs
described. Happy belated Mother's Day fethrs's mom!:happy2:

BD I will show that to my mom when I see her later today, off to Colorado today from San Diego.

wisedragonfly

Can't logon, had to use pull down menu where I have my websites saved that I log on too. Anyone else see this?

I seen the hacked by fatal error this morning. I was a little concerned that BC had been hacked. :knockedout: When I rechecked BC an hour or so later, the site was back up and appears to be fine. :peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I had the same problem this morning. I was having BC withdrawals because of it.:surprised: Let me get my hands on the little bastard that caused it. I'll teach him some manners. :happy-very: