San Antonio Hub

oopsertx

Looking to get some info about the hubs in San Antonio, anyone know what the turnover rate is over there and how often are jobs posted on the website or internal job postings site for the hubs there in SA? Any information would be of great use.

I need to move down there because the company I work for is offering me a promotion in San Antonio for a terminal they’re opening in July/August and I wanted to keep working at UPS for the benefits.

Before we get to it I know I’d have to restart all over again (it doesn’t matter because I just got offered a perma position at the hub I’m at) and this reason wouldn’t constitute as an acceptable reason for a transfer. Just need info on hubs in SA such as turnover rate and when positions are likely to be posted internally or on the UPS Jobs website.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Looking to get some info about the hubs in San Antonio, anyone know what the turnover rate is over there and how often are jobs posted on the website or internal job postings site for the hubs there in SA? Any information would be of great use.

I need to move down there because the company I work for is offering me a promotion in San Antonio for a terminal they’re opening in July/August and I wanted to keep working at UPS for the benefits.

Before we get to it I know I’d have to restart all over again (it doesn’t matter because I just got offered a perma position at the hub I’m at) and this reason wouldn’t constitute as an acceptable reason for a transfer. Just need info on hubs in SA such as turnover rate and when positions are likely to be posted internally or on the UPS Jobs website.
Are you PT or FT?

lol , I’m not claiming I am the GREATEST RPCD ON EARTH

I KNOW IM THE GREATEST RPCD TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH
✊🧔‍♂️
d1MShwsFnE7ugXz61u.gif

Commercial Inside Release

There are only 12-20 hourly (union) jobs nationwide... Some of those may have been forgotten.
Been that way, since December. Might be April, before any are listed.
Can't remember seeing any from San Antone. A few in Austin, some in Dallas.
It's almost like all hires are within the union (or maybe transfers.)