Had the option to resign or be fired. I resigned. Ups is telling employers I was forced to resign.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My current manager just told me she called my old supervisors supervisor. And he told her that I was forced to quit, or I would've been fired. HR told me that if future employers called it would just look as tho I resigned.
Ups cant tell employers why i was fired right, or that i even was fired? Especially if i signed and HR signed that I resigned for personal reasons?
This isn't going to get me fired from my current job, but I don't want it to effect things far in the future. Is there anything I can do?
UPS only verifies your position and time line you worked.

Don't listen to any of the others on here.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Spanking it in the pc will get you fired ?
giphy - 2019-08-10T045907.219.gif

bbsam

Staff member
UPS only verifies your position and time line you worked.

Don't listen to any of the others on here.
When I was in the same situation, another contractor at RPS pulled me to the side and told me what he had heard from UPS drivers in the area. My “secret” was out.

I, for a brief moment, thought about looking into legal action but by that time had no real animosity towards UPS. They were 100% justified in the position they took with me. And really, any action I took might have caused problems for the drivers who were talking. I definitely did not want that. They were good people and still are.

rocket man

I live in kentucky. I'm not even sure what to search for something like this.

Would the reason actually matter in this case? Or are you just curious on why I got fired.
I don't really want to say because I'm embarrassed, but I didn't damage any property or hurt anyone, no threats or weapons, no sexual assault stuff, and I didn't get fired for attendance issues.

Indecisi0n

When I was in the same situation, another contractor at RPS pulled me to the side and told me what he had heard from UPS drivers in the area. My “secret” was out.

I, for a brief moment, thought about looking into legal action but by that time had no real animosity towards UPS. They were 100% justified in the position they took with me. And really, any action I took might have caused problems for the drivers who were talking. I definitely did not want that. They were good people and still are.
What was your secret ? I won't tell anyone.

Dr.Brownz

I live in kentucky. I'm not even sure what to search for something like this.

Would the reason actually matter in this case? Or are you just curious on why I got fired.
I don't really want to say because I'm embarrassed, but I didn't damage any property or hurt anyone, no threats or weapons, no sexual assault stuff, and I didn't get fired for attendance issues.

Yeah it matters. And it's the Internet. No one knows who you are dude. Tell us

reginald95

If what the drivers said about you is true then you had no recourse.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I spoke to the,OP briefly and got the lowdown

After stealing several i-pads from the outbounds, the OP pawned them the next day and bought a bunch of smack, woo'd and spun a hub rat chick, unknowingly hooking up with the supervisors side-chick while clocked in on the preload.

bbsam

Staff member
I spoke to the,OP briefly and got the lowdown

After stealing several i-pads from the outbounds, the OP pawned them the next day and bought a bunch of smack, woo'd and spun a hub rat chick, unknowingly hooking up with the supervisors side-chick while clocked in on the preload.
And he wasn’t promoted?!?