I was just fired for reporting an dishonest employee! What to do?

clean hairy

So, around a month ago, I got wind of a person who I got hired at UPS was stealing from the company the way I found out was by speaking with one of our mutual friends and him telling me that not only was she stealing from my mom in my mailbox, but she was stealing from the job I got her on with And everywhere around my job at UPS. There are signs with $10,000 reward posted on it for any dishonest employee termination. so I bought the iPhone that she stole and turned it into my supervisors a month ago then Monday my supervisor asked me to stay after work And I work in the unloading sorting and scanning so after waiting around a while for him to show up, he shows up and he reminds me of the phone that I turned in and said that security wanted to speak with me as he did when I told him initially, so after going upstairs, and speaking with the security guy he then tells me that they tracked the number on the iPhone and saw that it came out of a trailer that I was unloading that day which I think is a bunch of malarkey but still I didn’t find anything wrong with that because I unload is what I do. I search multiple packages a day so it’s possible they did come to my trailer , nevertheless I returned it to the company after buying it from a the mutual friend( replacing the cash he spent on it and just viewing it as an investment for the $10,000 reward), myself and the dishonest , employee share, being that the dishonest employee, and myself was once also friends before she stole the mail from my mom, which happens to be six checks .he comes back in the room after telling me to hold on for a second and tell me I have two options I can either resign or be terminated I am livid. What do I do ?
Go find another job, first brush up on "would you like fries with that?"

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
You really thought that 10k reward would pan out in your favor? Wow! If only people like you would just work as hard at the job as they do trying to scheme the system. You deserve to fired. I hope you learn a lesson from this. But, probably not and will continue for a few more decades burning bridges at low wage jobs. And for what? Because an honest days work is for the birds? Idiot

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So, around a month ago, I got wind of a person who I got hired at UPS was stealing from the company the way I found out was by speaking with one of our mutual friends and him telling me that not only was she stealing from my mom in my mailbox, but she was stealing from the job I got her on with And everywhere around my job at UPS. There are signs with $10,000 reward posted on it for any dishonest employee termination. so I bought the iPhone that she stole and turned it into my supervisors a month ago then Monday my supervisor asked me to stay after work And I work in the unloading sorting and scanning so after waiting around a while for him to show up, he shows up and he reminds me of the phone that I turned in and said that security wanted to speak with me as he did when I told him initially, so after going upstairs, and speaking with the security guy he then tells me that they tracked the number on the iPhone and saw that it came out of a trailer that I was unloading that day which I think is a bunch of malarkey but still I didn’t find anything wrong with that because I unload is what I do. I search multiple packages a day so it’s possible they did come to my trailer , nevertheless I returned it to the company after buying it from a the mutual friend( replacing the cash he spent on it and just viewing it as an investment for the $10,000 reward), myself and the dishonest , employee share, being that the dishonest employee, and myself was once also friends before she stole the mail from my mom, which happens to be six checks .he comes back in the room after telling me to hold on for a second and tell me I have two options I can either resign or be terminated I am livid. What do I do ?
C4231AA5-F3B9-4AAE-A4E3-F8BAFB7D3291.gif

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
You should have invested in making sales leads, they have no limit on payouts, and you don't get fired for turning them in.