hall is the G.O.A.T

stink219

No some of these clowns that have been dominating these forums spewing their venom can crawl back under the woodwork for another 5 years.
I hope your right. But prepare for whatever specifics to come out even above amazing, will be spewed with negativity by said clowns. I will personally not stop fighting that communist hate group and I please ask for everyone's help in our effort to eradicate those Termites from Destroying our Union once and for all.

Inthegame

From where they were last week to the tentative deal of a few hours ago is amazing. Of course TDU will find a way to tear it up but NOBODY anywhere is getting deals like this anymore. Hall/O'Brien '16.

Thanks Stink and 407 for your steadfast support of real leaders.

Im not asking for details but do u have info? U are sure this is a win?
Yup. Just remember you are a Teamster. They might not fund your wife's income but they fund yours. Labor needs friend on this forum and so do I. I have aligned myself with labor and hall. Believe it or not he has your best interest at HEART. Endorse a yes vote.

stink219

From where they were last week to the tentative deal of a few hours ago is amazing. Of course TDU will find a way to tear it up but NOBODY anywhere is getting deals like this anymore. Hall/O'Brien '16.

Thanks Stink and 407 for your steadfast support of real leaders.
Always!! Thank you brother!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ken saw the earnings and went for the jugular. This guy knows how to use UPS's own words against them, this time it happen to have 9 zeros attached to it last quarter.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Thank you for the kind words brother. I will always have your back. Know this as fact. You helped me out early on and it's never been forgotten. It's always a pleasure to stand with a solid friend of labor such as yourself. Anything you ever need of me, my resources or my hard pipe hitting friends, you know I'm only a phone call away.
We don't even know all the details yet you cheerlead. Stop your goose stepping until we know all the details. I am exited too. I am hoping that Ken came through for us. Looks like he did. The devils in the details. I mean if our union run health care doesn't stack up against what UPS had for us, then it's a no vote for me. But if it's close, I would probably support it.

balland chain

From one of the above posts looks like we may be stuck in that ******ed up central states plan...I will vote yes if I get a 5 K bonus to cover the medical costs that THEY wont cover...

We don't even know all the details yet you cheerlead. Stop your goose stepping until we know all the details. I am exited too. I am hoping that Ken came through for us. Looks like he did. The devils in the details. I mean if our union run health care doesn't stack up against what UPS had for us, then it's a no vote for me. But if it's close, I would probably support it.
TDU sucks

UPS Preloader

TDU sucks

I agree, but you guys are getting carried away with your cheerleading. I'll wait for more details, but so far, I'm not completely sold on the tentative agreement. (Looking forward to hopefully having OB negotiate the next contract. He's the impressive one...)

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
Great ? Are you kidding ? 70 cents, 90 cents, $1. And a dollar toward the pension and health. Same as usual, nothing great about it. I'm here over 29 years and will not vote for it

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
70 cents per hour. $28 per week for
40 hr week. You call that good ? WTF after taxes, what's left of that BIG $28 raise ? I don't think hall and Hoffa get 70 cent raises ... How about the ups ceo ? Yeah great, really great. Vote NO

article22

Banned
Subpar contract. Looks like hall is posting under all his usernames!! How can paying 20% of your doctors bills be a great contract??