Hand Cart Issues in Regards to Management

rod

Retired 22 years
Depends on the route. I have 1 I leave at a delivery just in case but there is no way I could return it till the next day. They use it all the time and I've pissed them off when I needed it once. :)
I delivered to a hospital once and caught a janitor using an old UPS steel hand cart. He said they had had it for many years. (it had UPS stamped right on it) I told him to keep it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
My manager still has bolt cutters in his office. Drivers on vacation that leave their hand carts in the truck chained up. Snip snip
We had a driver that would put a club on his steering wheel when he went on vacation. They'd start trying to cut it off every Monday, give up, and just cut his route up for the week

rod

Retired 22 years
(Whispers) I've given many stops a hand cart....
Can't say I ever gave a cart away on purpose but I was known to give out UPS baseball caps to most anyone who wanted one. I always had a couple of extra new ones in my Tupperware tote where I kept all my good stuff. I used to thrown them out when I was leaving the high school and watch the kids kill each other fighting over them.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
We had a driver that would put a club on his steering wheel when he went on vacation. They'd start trying to cut it off every Monday, give up, and just cut his route up for the week

They would have us cut that thing off and the driver would probably be written up here for that.

Yolo

Maybe if drivers stopped locking up hand carts then there would by enough to go around?

File a grievance if you dont have a handcart.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No handcarts, can't order uniforms, no pens, no DR bags, no toilet paper, they don't

clean the restrooms, don't wash the trucks or mirrors.... WTF ?

That would never fly, in any Local in my State.

allahuakbar

She/Her
No handcarts, can't order uniforms, no pens, no DR bags, no toilet paper, they don't

clean the restrooms, don't wash the trucks or mirrors.... WTF ?

That would never fly, in any Local in my State.
Yeah I dunno what :censored2: hole locals those guys are in but all of those things mentioned are no problem here.