HANK WILLIAMS jr. YANKED from Monday Night Football....THANK YOU LORD!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
HANK WILLIAMS jr got the AXE from ESPN MONDAY for his ridiculous comments made on non other than FOXED SPEWS. In a setting he "felt" comfortable with and saying what was on his mind, he compared OBAMA and BOEHNER like this:

*In an interview Monday morning on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Williams, unprompted, said of Obama's outing on the links with House Speaker John Boehner: "It'd be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu."

http://news.yahoo.com/espn-pulls-intro-williams-obama-comments-224420180.html

This goes to show you cant put a microphone in front of a "Red N..K"

Congrats to ESPN for putting Williams on the unemployment line where he belongs.

Peace.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bring Hank Back!!!!! Its not like Obama hasn't screwed up and said some terrible things.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hey tos, seen these photos yet ?
No wonder Obama’s Injustice Department squashed the prosecution of New Black Panther Party thugs for intimidating voters during the catastrophic 2008 election — they are close allies, as these photos from his campaign trail make clear:
obama-black-panthers-1.jpg
NBPP leader Malik Shabazz spewing race hate in Selma
obama-black-panthers-2.jpg
Barack Hussein Obama at the same podium.

obama-black-panthers-3.jpg
The two set off to march together.​
Preposterous claims that the Malik Shabazz who appears on the White House guest log is some different guy who just happens to have the same name as the head of the NBPP aren’t getting any more credible.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone that Obama is in bed with the black equivalent of the KKK. He made it quite clear in Dreams From My Father that he shares their intense hatred of Caucasians by proclaiming his desire to expunge the white blood from his veins.
Try to imagine what the media would do with these photos if it weren’t on the side of Obama and the New Black Panthers.

http://moonbattery.com/

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hey tos, seen these photos yet ?
No wonder Obama’s Injustice Department squashed the prosecution of New Black Panther Party thugs for intimidating voters during the catastrophic 2008 election — they are close allies, as these photos from his campaign trail make clear:
obama-black-panthers-1.jpg

NBPP leader Malik Shabazz spewing race hate in Selma
obama-black-panthers-2.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama at the same podium.

obama-black-panthers-3.jpg

The two set off to march together.​

Preposterous claims that the Malik Shabazz who appears on the White House guest log is some different guy who just happens to have the same name as the head of the NBPP aren’t getting any more credible.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone that Obama is in bed with the black equivalent of the KKK. He made it quite clear in Dreams From My Father that he shares their intense hatred of Caucasians by proclaiming his desire to expunge the white blood from his veins.
Try to imagine what the media would do with these photos if it weren’t on the side of Obama and the New Black Panthers.

http://moonbattery.com/

What does this have to do with HANK WILLIAMS? Put this in the appropriate thread BABA.

Peace

menotyou

bella amicizia
Imus just play the clip from Fox and Fiends. While Hank is nuts, a good nuts, he didn't do anything wrong. He's getting a bum rap.

tourists24

there was no camparison of Obama to Hitler, simply making the point that it made as much since for O meeting with Boehner. Its ok though, I simply wont watch MNF til Hank is back. Which may be never.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
ESPN wants ratings which means they want to appeal to everybody, and they have zero interest in being portrayed as being on one side or the other of a political controversy or supporting someone who is so from their perspective it makes sense to cut him loose and move on. He's a rich man, it's not like he's gonna starve now. Personally I couldn't care less about Hank's opinions, he's just another entertainer running off at the mouth and whether they kept him or not it wouldn't affect my decision to watch MNF one way or the other. I'm there for the football.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Personally I couldn't care less about Hank's opinions, he's just another entertainer running off at the mouth and whether they kept him or not it wouldn't affect my decision to watch MNF one way or the other. I'm there for the football.

TOS will not understand that since Sean Penn and Bill Maher are the two smartest people backing the Democrats. These two pretty much decide what the party does. Obama does not make a move without checking with them first.

menotyou

bella amicizia
What does Spicoli know about anything?!?! Bill Maher was on Murder, She Wrote. Really?? This is a sad state of affairs that this country has dissolved into. I voted for Obama, as I didn't like any of the other options(except Ron Paul). Obama is not qualified to handle the job. We have no leadership. Why are the oil companies testifying that gas prices Should be around $2.50. Why didn't Obama stand up to them? Where is he on the continued exportation of American jobs and profits? Where is he on telling these free loading welfare freaks to step and get a job? Do something!! Where is he?? Man, I could go on and on.

there was no camparison of Obama to Hitler, simply making the point that it made as much since for O meeting with Boehner. Its ok though, I simply wont watch MNF til Hank is back. Which may be never.

The analogy was simply to point out the polar opposites of people of the two groups, although Hank was given an out to explain what he meant and basically passed.

TOS's delight in this is non sequitor due to the fact he can now set down and write a song about the matter and sell enough CDs to more than make up the loss.
[video=youtube;I4s0nzsU1Wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg[/video]

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I bet Hank Williams knows how many states we have in the Good Old USA !! And I bet he wouldn't call a Police dept stupid for arresting a left winged nut they were trying to help when he wouldn't provide info to said police dept!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
What does Spicoli know about anything?!?! Bill Maher was on Murder, She Wrote. Really?? This is a sad state of affairs that this country has dissolved into. I voted for Obama, as I didn't like any of the other options(except Ron Paul). Obama is not qualified to handle the job. We have no leadership. Why are the oil companies testifying that gas prices Should be around $2.50. Why didn't Obama stand up to them? Where is he on the continued exportation of American jobs and profits? Where is he on telling these free loading welfare freaks to step and get a job? Do something!! Where is he?? Man, I could go on and on.
O is totally in favor of jobs elsewhere and he'll even pay the country.....and, buy the product those new jobs create. He is very transparent now !!

wkmac

Hank Williams Jr. has free speech and I defend and celebrate it but at the same time don't restrict ESPN's right to free speech either! They have just as equal a right to be seen and heard in such way as they deem in their best interest.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I support his termination and believe ESPN did the right thing in removing him from the airwaves. The real issue is how comfortable FOXED SPEWS can get their guests to speak their minds freely. Yes, its free speech, but that freedom cost him his job.

ESPN has no interest in keeping a spokesman who would compare OBAMA to HITLER on national tv. This was a ridiculous statement to make and Hank Williams is surely the LAST person on earth (right after Moreluck, Trippy, Brett, BABA, Lucifer,AV8 and Hoaxster) to make comments about OBAMA's position on Israel.

I applaud ESPN for shutting Hank Williams up. Now, Williams can join people like Chuck Norris is obscurity, only having an audience in small rural towns. Williams was never a voice in large cities and he has insured his place in small rural midwest arenas to spew his nonsense to cheering morons.

Peace.