HANK WILLIAMS jr. YANKED from Monday Night Football....THANK YOU LORD!

Go figure, DRUNKARD Hank Williams APOLOGIZED for his comments made against President Obama and said he was sorry. Too late too little for me. This white trash got what he had coming to him.

Peace.

Can you not post anything without spinning, taking out of context or just flat out lying? HAHAHA
Even the the liberal women on "The View" said that HW,jr was not comparing anyone to hitler but using the two parings to illustrate the polar differences of the two playing golf(as I suggested in an earlier post).

From the the ABC article:

Williams said in his statement this evening: “My analogy was extreme — but it was to make a point. I was simply trying to explain how stupid it seemed to me — how ludicrous that pairing was. They’re polar opposites and it made no sense. They don’t see eye-to-eye and never will. I have always respected the office of the President.

“Every time the media brings up the tea party it’s painted as racist and extremists — but there’s never a backlash — no outrage to those comparisons,” Williams said. “Working class people are hurting — and it doesn’t seem like anybody cares. When both sides are high-fiving it on the ninth hole when everybody else is without a job – it makes a whole lot of us angry. Something has to change. The policies have to change.”

I'm glad to have a brain cell to share with Luc and Race. It would be nice for you if you had even one to share.

raceanoncr

(Don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight...boo...hoo).

Geez, what a child, Jane!

Well, you DID it! You upset me so much, Jane, I HAD to go to bed at 10:00 P.M. last night and could ONLY sleep til 8:00 A.M. this morning! Are you happy?

On top of that, went out golfing this morning and only shot a -3! Thanks alot!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This from the woman who thinks great politics is getting a memorial in Washington for the druggie, Michael Jackson.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...-to-writing-much-needed-hits-says-jackson-lee

Shes right on the money. Williams put himself into the same LOONEY catagory as Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris. He's in good company now. Three washed up alcoholics who "used" to be famous and now need more attention so they "CLING" on to the right wing political machine to get some air time.

S. Jackson is right, Williams should concentrate on writing country tunes about losing his truck, his dog, his woman and his mind before jumping into the political arena.

Williams has absolutely no clue what he is talking about, and he is a clear victim of the right wing smear machines version of Obamas position on Israel. Williams felt comfortable comparing Obama to hitler and Boehner to Netanyahu on the air, and this shows that he says this all the time in his "circles".

The right wing is trying to paint Obama as hating jews, as ridiculous as that sounds, the right wing drones repeat it and make it worse.

Obama and Boehner played a round of golf together. They talked about many things. Israel was not a part of the conversation. There was a budget to settle. Williams including Hitler in his analogy was pure stupidity and only something an ignorant drunk would say.

Peace.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Perhaps, instead of keeping a list of people Obama hasn’t throwing under the bus or insulted, we should keep one of those he hasn’t
Mr. Obama, during his private pep talk to Democrats, recognized Mr. Owens election and then posed a question to the other lawmakers. According to Representative Earl Blumenauer of Oregon, who supports the health care bill, the president asked, “Does anybody think that the teabag, anti-government people are going to support them if they bring down health care? All it will do is confuse and dispirit” Democratic voters “and it will encourage the extremists.”
So much for Mr. Post-Partisan. Last time I checked, he was tasked with being the President of the USA, not a partisan hack like Keith Olbermann.
A list of people who have been insulted or met Obama’s bus
  • William Ayers
  • ACORN
  • Jeremiah Wright
  • Father Michael Pfleger
  • His own church
  • Jim Johnson
  • His own Grandma (and white women in general)
  • Henry Louis Gates
  • Tony Rezko
  • Jimmy Carter
  • Rod Blagojevich
  • Van Jones
  • David Paterson
  • The Constitution of Honduras
  • Kanye West
  • Those who want to end Don’t Ask Don’t Tell
  • Creigh Deeds
  • Special Olympians
  • Hamid Karzai multiple times
  • Gordon Brown and his wife
  • The British Press
  • The Queen of England
  • The People of Britain (sending the bust of Churchill back as one of his first acts)
  • Nicholas Sarkozy
  • Fox News
  • Joe The Plumber
  • The Czechs and Poles (missile shield)
  • Insurance companies and those who work for them
  • People who pay their taxes (appointing lots of tax cheats)
  • The People of NYC with his Scareforce 1 flyover
  • The US Chamber of Commerce
  • doctors (remember the whole tonsils thing, plus ear, nose, and throat doctors, among others?)
  • dentists
  • Israel
  • Palestinians
  • US Postal Service employees
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • Wall Street
  • Nancy Reagan
  • People with guns and Bibles
  • Conservatives and veterans in general (that DHS report)
  • Oil companies
  • Pharmaceutical companies
  • Oh, hell, how about the entire United States of America, when he ran around the world calling us “arrogant.” Even Jimmy Carter hasn’t been that bad since he left office.
Who am I forgetting?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama and Boehner played a round of golf together. They talked about many things. Israel was not a part of the conversation.

And you know this to be a fact because......
(1) you're actually bhos.
(2) you were actually there.
(3) a little birdie told you.
(4) you are just making up stuff again.

I think #4 is the correct answer.

DS

Fenderbender
42 is the meaning of life because its the perfect number.
Four divided by two is one.
We are all one.
Four plus two is six.
A case of beer has 24 bottles.(note 42 reversed)
Every box has six sides.

Don't try to overthink it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Go figure, DRUNKARD Hank Williams APOLOGIZED for his comments made against President Obama and said he was sorry. Too late too little for me. This white trash got what he had coming to him.

Peace.

Yep, just like the Dixie Chicks did except they did it before they became multi-decamillionaires.

Hanks ain't hurtin' and he sure as hell don't care. Country boy will survive.

Shes right on the money. Williams put himself into the same LOONEY catagory as Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris. He's in good company now. Three washed up alcoholics who "used" to be famous and now need more attention so they "CLING" on to the right wing political machine to get some air time.

S. Jackson is right, Williams should concentrate on writing country tunes about losing his truck, his dog, his woman and his mind before jumping into the political arena.

Williams has absolutely no clue what he is talking about, and he is a clear victim of the right wing smear machines version of Obamas position on Israel. Williams felt comfortable comparing Obama to hitler and Boehner to Netanyahu on the air, and this shows that he says this all the time in his "circles".

The right wing is trying to paint Obama as hating jews, as ridiculous as that sounds, the right wing drones repeat it and make it worse.

Obama and Boehner played a round of golf together. They talked about many things. Israel was not a part of the conversation. There was a budget to settle. Williams including Hitler in his analogy was pure stupidity and only something an ignorant drunk would say.

Peace.

HAHAHAHA, you still don't get it do you? Hank, jr is doing OK. Sure he may loose a little bit of money, but he won't miss it. You and S. Jackson are both wrong. At no time in that interview did he compare hitler to zer0. He compared the coupling of zer0 and boehner to hitler and netanyahu as polar opposites, which is correct. It's the looney left that takes statements out of context to twist into a big deal.
This is America and even if Williams did directly compare zero to hitler he has the right to do so, although it would have been in bad taste, inappropriate and basically wrong.

Actually, I think you do get it, you just refuse to do so, so you can rant and insult any right wing person for any reason you can dream up.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
HAHAHAHA, you still don't get it do you? Hank, jr is doing OK. Sure he may loose a little bit of money, but he won't miss it. You and S. Jackson are both wrong. At no time in that interview did he compare hitler to zer0. He compared the coupling of zer0 and boehner to hitler and netanyahu as polar opposites, which is correct. It's the looney left that takes statements out of context to twist into a big deal.
This is America and even if Williams did directly compare zero to hitler he has the right to do so, although it would have been in bad taste, inappropriate and basically wrong.

Actually, I think you do get it, you just refuse to do so, so you can rant and insult any right wing person for any reason you can dream up.

Its no shock that you would support a drunk in his political thinking, and its pretty much par for the course in your world.

Like I said, Williams can go back to playing sawdust arenas spewing his right wing nonsense for families like yours who get thier ears pinned back by his words of right wing wisdom.

His actions cost him a pretty easy gig, do nothing and get paid, but he preferred to open his mouth and show his ignorance for all to see. You support him, and I dont.

When drunks start making political commentary and guys like you support it, then this country is going in the wrong direction.

Peace.

Its no shock that you would support a drunk in his political thinking, and its pretty much par for the course in your world.

Like I said, Williams can go back to playing sawdust arenas spewing his right wing nonsense for families like yours who get thier ears pinned back by his words of right wing wisdom.

His actions cost him a pretty easy gig, do nothing and get paid, but he preferred to open his mouth and show his ignorance for all to see. You support him, and I dont.

When drunks start making political commentary and guys like you support it, then this country is going in the wrong direction.

Peace.

Tell me, do think Boehner and zer0bama are anywhere close to the same thought in how to improve things in the USA? This is a simple question with a simple answer.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tell me, do think Boehner and zer0bama are anywhere close to the same thought in how to improve things in the USA? This is a simple question with a simple answer.

If you understood politics in washington, you would say yes as I do. Boehner and Obama had many agreements only to have them fall apart once Boehner went back to his collegues in the house who decided to overide those agreements and stand on political rhetoric and hurt the country.

Boehner and Obama have been on the same ground many times only to see Boehner take the heat for AGREEING with Obama. Thus, the right wing wierdos and kooks on the fringe of retarded are calling for Boehner to be replaced.

Its fair to say that Obama and Boehner have different ideas on direction, that doesnt mean they have to be complete polar opposites the way the tea party controllers would like to see them operate.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
See, Trp.....you don't understand D.C. politics the way super solar man does. You might as well just give up, because you will never be as brilliant as the Maher-like, Garafalo-genius of TOS.

If you understood politics in washington, you would say yes as I do. Boehner and Obama had many agreements only to have them fall apart once Boehner went back to his collegues in the house who decided to overide those agreements and stand on political rhetoric and hurt the country.

Boehner and Obama have been on the same ground many times only to see Boehner take the heat for AGREEING with Obama. Thus, the right wing wierdos and kooks on the fringe of retarded are calling for Boehner to be replaced.

Its fair to say that Obama and Boehner have different ideas on direction, that doesnt mean they have to be complete polar opposites the way the tea party controllers would like to see them operate.

Peace.

You sure have skewed memory of what happened. Yea, they did agree on a lot of measures, until zer0bama changed the deal at the last minute and boenher walked out of the meeting. That was reported on CNN. But that's not the point anyway because compromise is a big part of politics and doesn't mean they have the same ideas of what is best. And yea as different as the ideas are, they are polar opposites.

When they made the announcement of the "golf game", I wondered what common ground other than golf they would find, turns out...not much.

Besides all that, the whole point is that Williams sees the two men as polar opposites (whether they are or not is irrelevant) and he said so. Yea, I agree with him that they are although I would not have used the same analogy.