HANK WILLIAMS jr. YANKED from Monday Night Football....THANK YOU LORD!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Its no shock that you would support a drunk in his political thinking, and its pretty much par for the course in your world.

Like I said, Williams can go back to playing sawdust arenas spewing his right wing nonsense for families like yours who get thier ears pinned back by his words of right wing wisdom.

His actions cost him a pretty easy gig, do nothing and get paid, but he preferred to open his mouth and show his ignorance for all to see. You support him, and I dont.

When drunks start making political commentary and guys like you support it, then this country is going in the wrong direction.

Peace.

HWJ= Drunk Stupid Hick. "Don't Tread On Me!!". This man epitomizes the Tea Party in all of it's glorious stupidity. He's their Poster Boy of Dumb. FOX cans him, and then he turns on his masters and vents his moronic "rage" at being wronged. Here's the deal on Free Speech. You get to say whatever you want, but you also get to suffer the consequences when it is offensive. Hank needs to be placed in a cage at the zoo where he can strip and fling poo at visitors. The sign outside will read "Tea Party Redneck".

moreluck

golden ticket member
HWJ= Drunk Stupid Hick. "Don't Tread On Me!!". This man epitomizes the Tea Party in all of it's glorious stupidity. He's their Poster Boy of Dumb. FOX cans him, and then he turns on his masters and vents his moronic "rage" at being wronged. Here's the deal on Free Speech. You get to say whatever you want, but you also get to suffer the consequences when it is offensive. Hank needs to be placed in a cage at the zoo where he can strip and fling poo at visitors. The sign outside will read "Tea Party Redneck".
That's a lot of wasted rhetoric for a "worthless drunk".......who isn't a candidate. Save your energy, election is a long way off .