Happy Anniversary

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I can't believe it's been 29 years...

We have a 7:45 reservation at Beachcomber in Crystal Cove. It's one of our favorite restaurants, right on the beach. Wish it was a little warmer tonight...

wkmac

29 years calls for very special celebratory music that gets you on your feet. It's obvious to me that Tony and Cheryl both have for each other those.......................

Congrats! And since dinner is by the beach you gotta have beach music.
:wink2:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

That restaurant has really good food and a irreplaceable location. It's right on the beach in the middle of a cove surrounded by restored 1930's cottages that are part of the Crystal Cove state park. To get to the restaurant you have to walk on a path for about a mile or pay $1 take a tram down to the state park. It has a totally unique atmosphere, like going on a little beach vacation.

If you're ever in Orange County you should check it out.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

That restaurant has really good food and a irreplaceable location. It's right on the beach in the middle of a cove surrounded by restored 1930's cottages that are part of the Crystal Cove state park. To get to the restaurant you have to walk on a path for about a mile or pay $1 take a tram down to the state park. It has a totally unique atmosphere, like going on a little beach vacation.

If you're ever in Orange County you should check it out.

Congrats and that location sounds great.
Sandra and I celebrated 38 years with a trip to Nashville and attended a Paul Thorn concert.