Tribute To Tony & Cheryl

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It will be a year in a few weeks, they are missed. I'm surprised this site is still going on every time I log on.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Stopping in to the café periodically to say hi, and my heart sunk when I discovered Moreluck was gone.
Then unbelievably Tony and Cheryl are gone.

Their absence is a huge loss especially if you find out all at once.

The moderators and you know who you all are having done an incredible job keeping this place open. And that of course includes Cheryl and Tony’s daughter.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
As we approach the 1 yr mark of losing Tony & Cheryl, found this video as a tribute to them
If a Mod feels this should be pinned?

This is outstanding and emotionally powerful.
I am a lam duck here. Unknown to most and most avatar is a tribute to dilacow.
My presence may or may not have value, but I’ll tell you the powerful encouragement I received from Tony, and fantasy. Football was pure respect because he knew I knew my :censored2: and Cheryl was just pure.
If Cheryl contacted you out of the blue for no reason at all, you know you had her respect and respect of other moderators. That may not sound like alot but you got understand that this woman chose to honor her father in how she understood the importance of us…Brown.

oldngray

nowhere special
My presence may or may not have value, but I’ll tell you the powerful encouragement I received from Tony, and fantasy. Football was pure respect because he knew I knew my :censored2: and Cheryl was just pure.
If Cheryl contacted you out of the blue for no reason at all, you know you had her respect and respect of other moderators. That may not sound like alot but you got understand that this woman chose to honor her father in how she understood the importance of us…Brown.
Strange to see you without your Saints avatar.

But ... Moo.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
With them creating this site it’s been a treasure chest of knowledge and wisdom that helped make me the steward and man I am today. Thanks to them I’ve managed to help a lot of people out and hopefully I get to help even more. Rest In Perpetual Paradise! Saddened I never got to interact with them. :(

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Mooo