Happy Father's day!

oldngray

nowhere special
gamer%20dad.png

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I noticed yesterday that far fewer people extend Father's Day greetings compared to those who extend Mother's Day greetings. I made it a point to wish all of the mothers on my route a Happy Mother's Day yet only received 3 Happy Father's Day wishes yesterday. 2 of these were from a supervisor and co-worker.

I will spending part of my Father's Day with my daughter and son-in-law and the other part with my son. The first part will be lunch at an Olive Garden about halfway between where I live and where my daughter and son-in-law live. I want to see them but don't want them to have to drive all of the way up here as they need to get back to spend time with his family. I also want to see how my daughter is doing and how far along she is getting. There are a number of outlet stores nearby----maybe we'll go through Carter's after lunch. My son will be on call until 10 am on Sunday and will drive down to my house later that day. 22 Jump St, Texas Roadhouse and Harrigan's Ice Cream. I am looking forward to a nice day.

Z

ZQXC

......... looking forward to Sunday dinner, cooked at home, and then a quiet afternoon with no traveling.