Happy Founders Day

Dutch Dawg

I saw empty pastry boxes, crumbs, and spilt grape koolaid in two buildings...so I can't help but think that somebody celebrated the event. However as usual I'm pretty certain no one in our extended center feeder group was invited.

Sometimes I wonder if the powers that be at UPS ever stop to consider when rewarding a small % in a building with doo dads from a safety contest, or a cookout, etc. that they then create an even greater number of employees with the potential to wonder why they worked just as hard for the success of the company without the Xtra reward.

I've learned to live without the keyfobs, pens and other toys, they've lost the quality over the years anyways. But a charred soy burger sounds mighty tasty right about now. :tongue_sm

we had left over cake from the earlier shift and got a whole 20oz bottle of Gaterade this is the sorriest Founders Day celebration in our hub in 13 years that I've been here.

atatbl

we had left over cake from the earlier shift and got a whole 20oz bottle of Gaterade this is the sorriest Founders Day celebration in our hub in 13 years that I've been here.

Over 9 Five..... If we're going to use guest accounts in our competition then I cannot be held responsible for my actions.