Happy Independence Day to All You Other Free White Men

refineryworker05

That's just silly.
No that's reality. Very few Americans have some kind of emotional attachment to mt rushmore. This dispute for them is all about power. To them the idea that native Americans would have the power to get mt. rushmore destroyed would be an America they don't want. Sharing power with native Americans is what that find objectionable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Some states took action and passed legislation to prevent cities from removing statues. There are plenty of people who didn't want to support the legislative process in those cities that decided to remove those statues.
The last sentence is pure fiction about what I do or don't support.
You support lawless vandalism of statues.

Probably a communist.
Probably won't admit it.
Probably should GTFO.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Very few Americans have some kind of emotional attachment to mt rushmore. This dispute for them is all about power. To them the idea that native Americans would have the power to get mt. rushmore destroyed would be an America they don't want. Sharing power with native Americans is what that find objectionable.
LMFAO
No one is stupid enough to believe that. Nice trolling fren.

refineryworker05

LMFAO
No one is stupid enough to believe that. Nice trolling fren.
I can't control what anyone believes, but sharing power with native Americans is what this whole fear of mt rushmore being destroyed is all about. Very few Amercians care about mt rushmore. They are upset that native Americans are making a claim and trying to use political power to get rid of that mounment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can't control what anyone believes, but sharing power with native Americans is what this whole fear of mt rushmore being destroyed is all about. Very few Amercians care about mt rushmore.
You know who associates Mt Rushmore with native Americans? Ignorant brainwashed liberals who have gargled too much of the swill spewed by NPR and MSNBC.

Seriously, if you think people actually associate Mt Rushmore with Indians you are completely divorced from reality.

refineryworker05

You know who associates Mt Rushmore with native Americans? Ignorant brainwashed liberals who have gargled too much of the swill spewed by NPR and MSNBC.

Seriously, if you think people actually associate Mt Rushmore with Indians you are completely divorced from reality.
The people who were protesting Mt. Rushmore during trump's speech were mostly native Americans. That's what I was referencing.

newfie

1594010135171.png

vantexan

No that's reality. Very few Americans have some kind of emotional attachment to mt rushmore. This dispute for them is all about power. To them the idea that native Americans would have the power to get mt. rushmore destroyed would be an America they don't want. Sharing power with native Americans is what that find objectionable.
That's just silly.

Box Ox

I can't control what anyone believes, but sharing power with native Americans is what this whole fear of mt rushmore being destroyed is all about. Very few Amercians care about mt rushmore. They are upset that native Americans are making a claim and trying to use political power to get rid of that mounment.

We should look into having our homes, neighborhoods and cities torn down as an effort to share power with the Native Americans. They're all built upon stolen Native American land.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

However, how many people that visit Mt Rushmore also visit the Crazy Horse memorial and support the Native Indian efforts?
I did and made a donation.

I find it ironic that the Atheist LibTurds are crying about Native Indian sacred land encroachment.

1594065945263.png

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
However, how many people that visit Mt Rushmore also visit the Crazy Horse memorial and support the Native Indian efforts?
I did and made a donation.

I find it ironic that the Atheist LibTurds are crying about Native Indian sacred land encroachment.
Ya I'll check it out when they finish it in about 400 years.

El Correcto

god is dead
Were the Founding Fathers were speaking only of free white men in their discourse on rights and independence?

Martin Luther King didn't think so! “When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the … Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note… that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the unalienable rights.”
I guess he was considering women in there as well.

This year, on August 26th we celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Women's Independence Day.

On June 19th, we celebrated the 155th anniversary of the emancipation of those who had been enslaved in the United States, notably Africans and African Americans.

What a great three months of celebration.

Have I forgotten any group?
Feel free to recognize them in your posts!
Wow white people just sit around patting themselves on the back and attributing good things to their government.
You crackers dindu nuffin and your country’s :censored2: hole.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Are they native Americans or first Americans?
Anybody that lives in North or South America are Americans ... that's why I try not to use the term.
However, Native Americans is a term used to refer to humans living in North & South America before the Americas were discovered by Columbus.

refineryworker05

We should look into having our homes, neighborhoods and cities torn down as an effort to share power with the Native Americans. They're all built upon stolen Native American land.
It could be educational to just look at the claim the native Americans who were protesting were making about Mt. Rushmore instead of just making up dumb stuff that they never said nor implied.