Happy Mother's Day

Thank you Dilli. Just for the record, I have always felt that Moms were special Angels sent by God to take care of the children of the world.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Sorry for your loss, trpl. Very deep posts. Hope you can find joy in the good memories of your mom this weekend.

Sorry for your loss, trpl. Very deep posts. Hope you can find joy in the good memories of your mom this weekend.
Thank you, I am fortunate that I am able to do that daily, with both Mom & Dad. I am still saddened, yet relish the good memories and remind myself that even the not so pleasant memories also serve a good purpose.

OK...nuff said about me....
I hope all you Mom's have a wonderful day tomorrow and everyday.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Happy Mother's Day, Mom's!

My safety supe came up to me yesterday. He told me, "Steve, this will be the first Mother's day, without your Mom. I hope you will have a great weekend, filled with great memories, of your Mom." He actually remembered that I lost my Mom in December, as well as had compassion. Hat's off to this supe.

fethrs

Stug, Trpl. I am sorry to hear of your loss. My mom was going to come down in two weeks when I had a week vaca, but she is sick and is unable to. Now that she is not coming I had planned to ask if I could work a few hours during my vaca, but after reading your posts, I think I will just drive to Colorado to see her. Work can wait.

Stug, Trpl. I am sorry to hear of your loss. My mom was going to come down in two weeks when I had a week vaca, but she is sick and is unable to. Now that she is not coming I had planned to ask if I could work a few hours during my vaca, but after reading your posts, I think I will just drive to Colorado to see her. Work can wait.
Good idea Fethrs, give her big 'o hug for me.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Happy Mother's Day, Mom's!

My safety supe came up to me yesterday. He told me, "Steve, this will be the first Mother's day, without your Mom. I hope you will have a great weekend, filled with great memories, of your Mom." He actually remembered that I lost my Mom in December, as well as had compassion. Hat's off to this supe.
Now that you should have taken a picture of! Does this mean that hell has frozen over?

Happy mothers day to each and everyone one of you. Do not forget to take care of the misses this weekend. Breakfast in bed, bath and dress the kids and do not let her do anything this weekend. This is her weekend (at least that's what my wife says), moms are always right and especially this weekend.

We all have moms even tie guy has a mom.

rod

Retired 22 years
Now that you should have taken a picture of! Does this mean that hell has frozen over?

Happy mothers day to each and everyone one of you. Do not forget to take care of the misses this weekend. Breakfast in bed, bath and dress the kids and do not let her do anything this weekend. This is her weekend (at least that's what my wife says), moms are always right and especially this weekend.

We all have moms even tie guy has a mom.[/QUOTE]

NO WAY!!! --------- I wonder if she claims him:wink2:

bigbrownhen

Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms, I love being a mom, dont know any other way to be.
To all the ones who posted they dont have their moms, you are proof they were wonderful mothers, bless you!!!

P

pickup

that guy in the right was tie in the 70s , on the prowl, on the dance floor , on the move!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We gave my wife more presents today, than on Christmas. She was very happy, and also thrilled with the book that Ryan suggested. She says it will be her new bible for awhile.

diesel96

Classic%20Mom%20Tattoo.TT095.jpg
...........Treating Mom to a nice steak and lobster dinner tonight.....I'm lucky and gratful to still have her close to me. And Happy Mother's Day to moms in BC land.....