Happy thanksgiving brothers

anHOURover

In your case, since you are such a special tough guy, I will continue to delete any of your insults I see in the mod queue. You sound like you are twelve-years-old or something. I'll allow it just this one time for your education.
thanks brother
make sure you watch this forum close
my other names work just fine
fact

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
thanks brother
make sure you watch this forum close
my other names work just fine
fact

I've been a Teamster before you were probably born, don't call me "brother". I don't read this forum much because of people like you, you don't matter to me. If you can post intelligently under another name, then good for you. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

And the deleted post about how much Cheryl pays me and calling me a rent-a-cop, I just do this for pleasure. You are welcome.

anHOURover

I've been a Teamster before you were probably born, don't call me "brother". I don't read this forum much because of people like you, you don't matter to me. If you can post intelligently under another name, then good for you. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

And the deleted post about how much Cheryl pays me and calling me a rent-a-cop, I just do this for pleasure. You are welcome.
why would you delete a post that had no insults in it? why are you racist?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

You're also better looking than him, FACT :wink2: