Happy Thanksgiving To All

outta hours

Happy Thanksgiving to all UPS'ers. Enjoy the day with family and friends. Be thankful for what you DO have, not what you don't. Enjoy Friday as well either at home or at work making double time. We have some stressful weeks ahead. Take care of yourself and it will all be over before we know it. And as usual somehow we will all manage to survive.Just think in a few weeks vacations will start again, and we will be fully stocked with option 3 days. So cheer up.:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

outta hours

Duh it's for tomorrow, I'm on vacation so I had time to post today. Is it really Wednesday? And just to you AznDiablo ....Merry Christmas:)

browniehound

Outta Hours thanks, Happy Thanksgiving to you to ! We as drivers really need to be thankful for our jobs. I know it really does suck now and then, and managment doesn't want to help us fix the problems with customer service. But there will be a another economic recession. Whether its next year or 10 years from now, it will happen. And while your friends who work for other companies will be layed off, more than likely you will keep your job at UPS. It really IS a great company. I'm just hoping the guys that make the big bucks(management comitee) focus on keeping it that way and not rely on the drivers (sales leads) to keeps us going strong. Come on guys, we're unskilled, uneducated laborers. How can you put the future of the company in our hands? Fedex and DHL are eating our lunch? Come on, you make serious money, use you BRAIN and do something about it. Don't pass the buck to us lowly drivers that have no power to make busniness decisions!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Outta Hours thanks, Happy Thanksgiving to you to ! We as drivers really need to be thankful for our jobs. I know it really does suck now and then, and management doesn't want to help us fix the problems with customer service. But there will be a another economic recession. Whether its next year or 10 years from now, it will happen. And while your friends who work for other companies will be laid off, more than likely you will keep your job at UPS. It really IS a great company. I'm just hoping the guys that make the big bucks(management committee) focus on keeping it that way and not rely on the drivers (sales leads) to keeps us going strong. Come on guys, we're unskilled, uneducated laborers. How can you put the future of the company in our hands? Fedex and DHL are eating our lunch? Come on, you make serious money, use you BRAIN and do something about it. Don't pass the buck to us lowly drivers that have no power to make business decisions!

Nostradamus predicted 2008 recession.

over9five

Staff member
4uz3b.jpg