Happy Valentine's day ! Plans?

texan

You're kidding, right?
No sir she is serious, as all women in the US are.
They love to have you tell them you love them and show it on this day with something special.
Most of us men do not get it including me, but after 30 plus years of marriage, I have learned.
Get my wife something and show her I love her in a special way and mean it sincerly. Women can see through us if we fake it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You've seen the Big Hunk of Love Bear on TV ads from Vermont Teddy Bear like 75 times a day??

DON'T!! This is a dust catcher !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw an interesting idea at a DeNault's store ( which is like a hardware store with a great gift section). They had plain flip flops with decorator packets to change their looks.....maybe 20 different ways....kind of similiar to the ones below only many more looks. Who doesn't wear flip flops??

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
No sir she is serious, as all women in the US are.
They love to have you tell them you love them and show it on this day with something special.
Most of us men do not get it including me, but after 30 plus years of marriage, I have learned.
Get my wife something and show her I love her in a special way and mean it sincerly. Women can see through us if we fake it.
:youreright::winnersmiley::hi5::goodpost::flirtysmile3:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was watching TMZ.......yes, I like it....and the one blond surfer dude who sits in front, Max, said he was glad that Valentine's Day was on a Tuesday.........Taco Tuesday!! He's a riot and a cutie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We are going to do exactly what Max suggested......Taco Tuesday for Valentine's Day.......but I'll have the hamburger and Macho Fries.

No standing in line waiting for our name to be called that our table is ready.
No 2" piece of beef on a 12" diameter plate costing $30.
No dressing up.

Just good food, good company at our convenience.......sounds good to me.

rod

Retired 22 years
Everyday is Valentines Day around my house. What Mama wants Mama gets. -----------------------------(that way I get what I want too).