Harassment or Justified?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sounds like you're trying to tell me that a shuttle driver from your building does not have to work as directed at another center or hub. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
OK, you're wrong.
Nowhere in any of my posts in this thread did I address "working as directed"???

Many others did though, long before you or I showed up, as well as it being addressed ad nauseam in many threads before this one.
It's a pretty simple premise I chose not to belabor, although I will add dishonest and illegal, to your listed reason of unsafe, as directives we need not follow.

My only point in asking the questions that I did, after you quoted feeder language, was in an attempt to ascertain whether the OP should have even been in the position to "work as directed" in the first place....

....to which the answer was as I suspected, NO.

So in summation, my advice to the OP is to not only "work as directed", but to also keep his head down and mouth shut before someone like me puts an end to his little top scale, non-contractual gravy train.

Last edited:

AlliSeeisBrown

So in summation, my advice to the OP is to not only "work as directed", but to also keep his head down and mouth shut before someone like me puts an end to his little top scale, non-contractual gravy train.

In my defense, I was told to hop in the combo and take it to another hub. I was given the option to say yes or no. I thought it was weird, but I was told if I said no, they'd have to get another Pt'er to do it. After digging around, the reason they're asking pters to do this is because they don't have availability of actual feeders. We've had bid sheets posted for feeders every other week. They're having trouble with people not passing feeder school. With that being said, isn't this the next option?

rod

Retired 22 years
Always remember, the doosh bag supes will move on or be fired, and you’ll be doing your job for a long time. In the meantime, file away.

I could name two of them who told me to my face that they were "going to have my job" who wished they did after they ended up being walked out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In my defense, I was told to hop in the combo and take it to another hub. I was given the option to say yes or no. I thought it was weird, but I was told if I said no, they'd have to get another Pt'er to do it. After digging around, the reason they're asking pters to do this is because they don't have availability of actual feeders. We've had bid sheets posted for feeders every other week. They're having trouble with people not passing feeder school. With that being said, isn't this the next option?
You don't need any defense?
If they ask you to do it, take their money.

But make no mistake, bid sheets or not, the Company has the availability to properly staff the operation, and when they don't, I'll be there to take more of their money after you do.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
OK, you're wrong.
Nowhere in any of my posts in this thread did I address "working as directed"???

Many others did though, long before you or I showed up, as well as it being addressed ad nauseam in many threads before this one.
It's a pretty simple premise I chose not to belabor, although I will add dishonest and illegal, to your listed reason of unsafe, as directives we need not follow.

My only point in asking the questions that I did, after you quoted feeder language, was in an attempt to ascertain whether the OP should have even been in the position to "work as directed" in the first place....

Sorry, I took the following to mean that unlike feeder driver language that states explicitly that they have to work as directed in any hub, regardless of domicile, that you have no shuttle agreement stating the same, so that shuttle drivers, contractually, or lacking language there of, are not required to work as directed.

My bad, sorry.

We don't have a "shuttle agreement".

OK, you're wrong.

I want that run.