Harassment?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You can not have a "labrial tear" in your neck as there isn't a labrum in anyone's neck to tear.

And before the jokers come out of the wood work, yes, I do have a bit of training in this field!

Benben

You can not have a "labrial tear" in your neck as there isn't a labrum in anyone's neck to tear.

And before the jokers come out of the wood work, yes, I do have a bit of training in this field!

Cementups

Box Monkey

Maybe he doesn't know his neck from his shoulder. Damn shame they are so close together. too easily confused.

jaker

trolling
My question to you is if you know he is outside watching you then why don't you go outside and say or do something

You are off the clock and off property more then likely the PT sup is off the clock also unless you got something to hide

Me I would walk up to his car rub my a$ on his window and walk back in the house , really what is he going to do run to HR and tell them he is watching you off the clock and with no one permission

P

pickup

Original Poster: Since you know they are out there, don't give them anything noteworthy to take pictures of . Ask a neighbor/friend to put your garbage out for you and to take the garbage cans in afterwards. Don't start repairing the shingles on the roof and climbing up ladders. Don't be seen putting a oversized cooler in your car for a road trip.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Original Poster: Since you know they are out there, don't give them anything noteworthy to take pictures of . Ask a neighbor/friend to put your garbage out for you and to take the garbage cans in afterwards. Don't start repairing the shingles on the roof and climbing up ladders. Don't be seen putting a oversized cooler in your car for a road trip.

I have a friend who is a Worker's Comp fraud investigator. He works on commission and makes a very good living. He has told me stories of prison guards on comp with a back injury who has he videotaped up on a ladder working on their roof. Comp fraud is a huge issue.

Benben

Get over it. It's so sad that Dave can rub you guys the wrong way when he posts factual information that you don't like or didn't know.

It's the classic case of bullying the smart kid at school.
I think the question of accuracy arises with the claim of "working on commission." I find it rather doubtful myself. Commission of what? The investigator is working for the side trying NOT to pay monies. So if a fraudster brings a $10 million injury claim the investigator gets a % of $10 million? I don't think so.

Also I would think the attorney for the injured would have a field day with the investigator as a witness if he only made money WHEN he found some, "evidence."

But, stranger things have happened.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think the question of accuracy arises with the claim of "working on commission." I find it rather doubtful myself. Commission of what? The investigator is working for the side trying NOT to pay monies. So if a fraudster brings a $10 million injury claim the investigator gets a % of $10 million? I don't think so.

Also I would think the attorney for the injured would have a field day with the investigator as a witness if he only made money WHEN he found some, "evidence."

But, stranger things have happened.

The guy is a retired trooper who does this on the side and, yes, he is paid a percentage of the payments the fraudster has received to date. He takes pictures and will even videotape to support his case. He is very good at what he does.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The guy is a retired trooper who does this on the side and, yes, he is paid a percentage of the payments the fraudster has received to date. He takes pictures and will even videotape to support his case. He is very good at what he does.
He's right. When a trooper retires he goes into corporate security for Fortune 500 companies or freelance investigates like the person to which he's referring...and it's not so much commission as they are independent contractors being paid a fee for success.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
anyways.... how did a 96lb package fall from 10 feet? Aren't they transported through the building by irreg train?? The irreg belt is at ground level in the building here.