Has anybody even drove new tractors with UPS FREIGHT!!

southerngrits

UPSFreight Greenville SC
Have not even seen a tractor and I am in Texas and I have only seen pups no vans. When is it coming?

here in gvl we have last count 6 local upsfreight vans for the city and we have 5 rebranded volvo's... I have seen 2 "new" vans here but are gone already, and we just received a "new" volvo yesterday branded and on the road already. according to my TM, the sign outfrount has been ordered and should arrive soon. 2 weeks ago we started using the diad4 and it is going pretty smooth. only thing is we still have paperwork, soit's kinda like double the work... our mechanics shop has been painted brown and gray and our crossdock should be soon.. so sorry for you guys being left a little behind (it's not right) but we have been seeing the change rather rapidly in GVL
1 small input here to the timelyness though, we were voted service center of the year for our region last year, that may have something to do with us moving more rapidly.. don't really know.... last I thought, we were all in this together

sothpaw

WOW I am new to UPS Freight and i am in SNT and we just started our badges last week they told us it will be 2 more months for the DIADS. The only UPS freight stuff we have seen is our uniforms!!!!!

sothpaw

Those are really nice trucks probaly will not be until 2 years until we see those things and probaly already have 500000 miles on them

cook32nd

What's the difference between UPS and UPS Freight? It's all the same company right, or are the benefits the same or do they very from each other?

Buckethead

What's the difference between UPS and UPS Freight? It's all the same company right, or are the benefits the same or do they very from each other?

Big difference between the two.UPS Freight is a subsidiary of UPS.

Benefits and pay are very different.