Has anyone ever found love while working at UPS?

rod

Retired 22 years
There was this time the carton of Hustler magazines busted open.
Love on page 69.
But she was boxed up and on her way.
I will never forget her.

We had a big magazine distributor as a pickup account located about a block away from our center. They always had a few copies of the latest edition of all those smut mags and car mags on a table where you made the pickup. It was a help yourself table. Yes--- I picked up a few in my day.

trickpony1

Sad is FT pkg car management that would leave during the day to show homes and then come back to greet the drivers in the evening.

Were they not making enough $, were they developing a "plan B" ..........never know.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Lmaooo neither are me, but I wish either one of these guys where my husbands. They are Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) and Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) from the Korean Hip Hop group, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Them Korean boys, man....so fly <3 Wish they would give me some of that luh me long time. I wonder how they'd feel about being with an American chick.... :laugh:
If it is anything like Korean chicks, they start resembling trout at approximately age 27.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Asians seem to keep looking young with little change in their looks until wham! at 50 or 60 when it hits them all at once.

Black people can be the same way. I've met some black dudes in their 60's and when I found out their age I always say, "Well I guess it's true, black don't crack." 98% of them laugh and agree.

tumblr_nnxp8fZmZ41rkhkw8o1_400.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I found $20 in the parking on my way into the building a year or two ago.

Happiest day at UPS I've ever had, I think.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I fell in love with any of the PTers in my center. There is a gorgeous driver that I occasionally load for, though...

Been thinking of taking her to DQ for a burger and a Blizzard but I don't know if I can spit game like arice so I'm just playin' the waiting game for now....
:rofl: go Jibbs!

slvrsable

If we're still talking about finding love at UPS, then Yes!!!!!! A couple of years ago when I was a driver helper, I met AKCoverman and worked with him on my first day. But then the regular driver came back, but we texted all season and finally met after Christmas when I was working at my other job, I had known he was delivering that day so I made him a UPS donut with the logo and everything. We had our first date the next day, and I eventually moved into the same city with him and worked at the package center, I just recently got off packet and we get to see each other at work every morning, and we are totally in love!!!!! Thank you UPS and thanks to the driver that called in sick the day I met my love[emoji171]